Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naps vs Domestic Supply vs Roidsource

I've done so much reading I'm getting confused lol .. A lot of info to take in and digest for a newby here ... Many sources available to me right now are Hipocampus.me, Anabolshop.org, Domestic-supply.com, roidsource.biz, drugsgear.com and basicstero.com .... who knows which one to choose from? I gues just cross your fingers and hope to pick the right one lol

I've done so much reading I'm getting confused lol .. A lot of info to take in and digest for a newby here ... Many sources available to me right now are Hipocampus.me, Anabolshop.org, Domestic-supply.com, roidsource.biz, drugsgear.com and basicstero.com .... who knows which one to choose from? I gues just cross your fingers and hope to pick the right one lol

Check out hammer-anabolics he is a straight up dude with good sales.

I look for quality, service and prices...

And so far from what I see,

Hammer is holding it down right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm cross searching hammer on meso ... How can he be so highly regarded over here and gets exposed as a scanner in meso??? This is why it's so hard for newbies to decide where to put their $ ... Arghh

I saw this as well, I PmD him about it and he answered...

He can tell the story of need be..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm cross searching hammer on meso ... How can he be so highly regarded over here and gets exposed as a scanner in meso??? This is why it's so hard for newbies to decide where to put their $ ... Arghh
What a pain in the a$$! I did the same thing, find a source that seems legit, google it and read the horror stories, repeat the process again and again till you pretty much go with your gut.

Anybody who tries to set up shop on Meso will get slammed. Those guys over there are brutal.....

You should have seen the Shit that Roidsource (Gymlabs), went through when they 1st started to fly a Banner over there.................... JP
P.S.
Meso = Vicious !!!

You should have seen the Shit that Roidsource (Gymlabs), went through when they 1st started to fly a Banner over there.................... JP
P.S.
Meso = Vicious !!!

There are definitely some threads and sections of value to be had on Meso, no doubt, have learned quite a bit and there are certain vets I respect on there but the way anything and everything is immediately dismissed as bunk is pretty eye-opening, and I mean everything. Makes you wonder what sort of agenda is at play. They have absolutely GOT IT OUT for Evo, and it's members alike too. On some seemingly real vitriolic type shit. I can't claim to be afilliated here nor there - no time for little cat fights - but I've gotta say you are probably the most helpful and knowledgeable guy I've seen from lurking across every sort of bodybuilding/anabolics related forum.

I understand the point of getting involved, and contributing to the forum.... The 100 post thing I just cant wrap my head around though. I just joined the site, but I didnt just start doing this. A lot of us have been members in other places and are looking for quality gear and reliable sources from as many different places as possible. Im not the type to write a post just so I can say I participated. To me these forums are designed to help each other out and find quality gear, and do it safely. If Im gonna post something worth while it needs to be a good review of the source ( not just T/A), bloods, or something useful to others. This 100 post thing just causes a bunch of newbies to make comments just to make there post count go up and it doesnt help anyone. If newbies would use the 100 posts to ask legit questions about sources and learn as much as they can if they are just starting out the great, but thats not really whats always happening... Anyway, rant over. Sorry for the book... Should have split this up and made it worth 6 posts!!!!

I understand the point of getting involved, and contributing to the forum.... The 100 post thing I just cant wrap my head around though. I just joined the site, but I didnt just start doing this. A lot of us have been members in other places and are looking for quality gear and reliable sources from as many different places as possible. Im not the type to write a post just so I can say I participated. To me these forums are designed to help each other out and find quality gear, and do it safely. If Im gonna post something worth while it needs to be a good review of the source ( not just T/A), bloods, or something useful to others. This 100 post thing just causes a bunch of newbies to make comments just to make there post count go up and it doesnt help anyone. If newbies would use the 100 posts to ask legit questions about sources and learn as much as they can if they are just starting out the great, but thats not really whats always happening... Anyway, rant over. Sorry for the book... Should have split this up and made it worth 6 posts!!!!
Dont want to mingle with the community? Its all good.

I just placed another order with DS the service has been great. I know i can really on alpha pharmas product. i have used the Testocyp 250 now for a month and love it. I am trying out the sust300 next

Back
Top Bottom