Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powersteroids.net !

I apologize for my long absence!
We had problems!
Our domain (powersteroids.org) was closed and conditions were set to increase the price!
I was not happy about this news just like you! But there is no alternative!
The main thing that I'm back with you and is willing to continue to please you with quality products and top class service!
Glad to be with you!
Have a great day everyone!

POWERSTEROIDS.NET

Welcome back. Glad to see you back on here, because I was really impressed with your customer support and the product delivered. I am making a new order today!

Cheers,

S

50% because 1/2 the order shows up?

Bro, why are you doing this?
I have already said and will say again at all!
If, before the end of the week the order will not come to you completely, I will send it again!
I keep my word!
Thank you!

I want to place an order but PK2 did not receive his entire order, I hope you get it soon bro I'm really pulling for powersteroids to make things right.

Me 2... Id love to order again, it's not looking good though as of now.. I think I'm more upset by the fact I won't be ordering again, more so than the missing items.. Pretty nice deals..

Yes, that's why I give Kenny the benefit of doubt, but I get on his website then I just can't complete an order cause I don't want to go through that process of did he send all my stuff or not.

I hear you bro, even if he resends it will be like a 6 week ordeal which blows..
I could have ordered from Hippo or someone 4x over at that rate..

I know of another source that also has 50% of PK2 if your interested send me a PM. I haven't used it but was thinking of trying it out.

I want to place an order but PK2 did not receive his entire order, I hope you get it soon bro I'm really pulling for powersteroids to make things right.

I want to order again but I think power will do the right thing. You never know if it got caught in customs

Gentlemen, always and everywhere there are delays, it does not depend only on me!
But I also understand that I am responsible for it just me!
Unfortunately, it so happened that the delayed part of the order PK2!
I promised, to him personally, and for all that if you do not come until the end of the week I will send again!
I think you understand that to lose and so little trust from 100; it would be silly of me!
Give a little time and make sure that fraud on my part, no!
I beg you not to judge me because of a delay!

Thank you !
Kenny.

Come on guys. Your ordering international. He said he will reship if it doesnt arrive. What else do you expect. Shipping delays happen packages get lost then you got customs to do deal with. Every one who has been in the game a while knows this. If you dont understand or accept this dont freaking order international

As i thought. Bro quit acting like a two year old. Grow a set of balls and man up. What i said is the truth. Your response says a lot about you

Bro the order arrived a week ago, 1 package light. Should I be happy when he says to wait another week n then he will reship? Fuck no, I understand things happen but it's been another week, the package isn't coming.. So now I'll wait another 2 weeks or so for what I need to show up.

As i said INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!! shit happens. I have had packages split due to obvious reasons dispatched a day apart and the 2 nd came in 10 days and first six weeks later. If you want guaranteed delivery within a short time period dont go international.

Come on guys. Your ordering international. He said he will reship if it doesnt arrive. What else do you expect. Shipping delays happen packages get lost then you got customs to do deal with. Every one who has been in the game a while knows this. If you dont understand or accept this dont freaking order international

seems a fair comment stalkerdog talking sense here, like they said they will re ship to just be patient guys

Back
Top Bottom