Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progenpeptide

Traps187

Registered
Anybody have experience with them? They have a pretty good discount going on right now but I have no idea if their legit or not.

Don't be cheap when your talking about your balls, wiener, or gains lol

Of course but they're are a lot of sources doing promos and this is one of the best ones. I don't want to take my chances because I'm strictly aiming at PCT items right now.

Anybody have experience with them? They have a pretty good discount going on right now but I have no idea if their legit or not.

They're pretty new, so not much on them yet.
Did notice the 35% off promo on 1st purchase.
If you do use them, make sure to give us some feedback on them........................................ JP

They have 44% off and free next day shipping as a promo for 4th of july. Which would bring some items down to as low as $13. Heck I got $13 to waste whatever. I'll let yall know how they are

They have 44% off and free next day shipping as a promo for 4th of july. Which would bring some items down to as low as $13. Heck I got $13 to waste whatever. I'll let yall know how they are

Keep us posted...and hope for the best..

Progen is gtg, I use them and my buddy keeps ordering from them. Bought my progen thru a guy that is a serious competitor and that's who he uses

Had to post this up.

I've been trying to reach these Guys, I've sent 4 Emails and made 2 Phone Calls.
Nothing, not a Peep.

My reasoning was I tried to place an Order.
In their Drop-Down List of States, my State (Pa.) isn't there, which makes No Goddamn Sense.

They have a listing for Palau, which is in the Middle of the Pacific Ocean, but they don't ship to Pa, must be a mistake, or so I figured.

But since these Guys either Refuse to Answer or don't Monitor their Emails or Phone Messages.
I just wonder for anyone who does make an Order.
What happens if something goes wrong with your Order, or you get Shorted.
Guess you're Shit Out of Luck.................................................... JP
P.S.
So for the Time Being, I would be Extremely Leary of placing an Order with these Guys.

Thanks Jp........This is why I'm on this forum . If any Newb should happen to read this, Please at least read, search and ask for advice on where to look for certain information. ....before you take the blind leap . the Veterans posts will help you greatly. Just my 2 cents.

Had to post this up.

I've been trying to reach these Guys, I've sent 4 Emails and made 2 Phone Calls.
Nothing, not a Peep.

My reasoning was I tried to place an Order.
In their Drop-Down List of States, my State (Pa.) isn't there, which makes No Goddamn Sense.

They have a listing for Palau, which is in the Middle of the Pacific Ocean, but they don't ship to Pa, must be a mistake, or so I figured.

But since these Guys either Refuse to Answer or don't Monitor their Emails or Phone Messages.
I just wonder for anyone who does make an Order.
What happens if something goes wrong with your Order, or you get Shorted.
Guess you're Shit Out of Luck.................................................... JP
P.S.
So for the Time Being, I would be Extremely Leary of placing an Order with these Guys.

Experiencing poor support from purchasepeptides to. That suff pisses me off man. Its not that god damn hard to reply to an email.

The thing that really has me Pissed is that these Guys are in Florida.
I guess All that Sun has Burnt Out any Business Sense that they once had.......................................... JP

Back
Top Bottom