Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily the best I have ever used.

and I've even used parabolan out of amps from Europe that I paid a ton for, and robo tren blows that away... no idea what his secret is. I guess its just dosed correctly

Thanks for the encouragement.. Lol

Makes me want to give robo a run, im starting a New cycle in july and nothing but good stuff is posted

Makes me want to give robo a run, im starting a New cycle in july and nothing but good stuff is posted

Ill definitely vouch for primo.. I got few bottles. All great reviews

Im liking all the positive reviews on Robo.... makes me wish I had known about EVO before today! Glad I found a new pond to swim in. Best reading Ive had in a long time

easily the best I have ever used.

and I've even used parabolan out of amps from Europe that I paid a ton for, and robo tren blows that away... no idea what his secret is. I guess its just dosed correctly

Everyone says he is awsome.

Im liking all the positive reviews on Robo.... makes me wish I had known about EVO before today! Glad I found a new pond to swim in. Best reading Ive had in a long time

This is a good place to be bro.. Lots goods dudes

Love how the sources are expected to prove themselves on here and earn a legit place instead of getting great "reviews" based on T/A. The only thing I don't get is the 100 comment thing to be able to take part in the goodies.... like I said tho, seems like a great place to be

100 post just gets you the ability to send and receive pms not necessarily a source hook up. But you will get it before you know it my brother.

100 post just gets you the ability to send and receive pms not necessarily a source hook up. But you will get it before you know it my brother.

It all seems to depend on the quality of ur post more than ur post count but it is def a good standard and rite of passage for us newbies here. But I can say this for sure if u get involved and talk to people and communicate then you other low post count people can be like me I didn't ask for a hook up it just kinda happened so just get involved.

It all seems to depend on the quality of ur post more than ur post count but it is def a good standard and rite of passage for us newbies here. But I can say this for sure if u get involved and talk to people and communicate then you other low post count people can be like me I didn't ask for a hook up it just kinda happened so just get involved.

Excellent view point. Quality over quantity. I wish everyone else realized that.

Fact is what your searching for is an e-mail address. If you are a clearly knowledgeable person or someone who makes friends quick, You can get what you need at fifty posts easy. Just to where you can receive a PM

Me too bro. I got the top 2 sources way before a pist count. I agree with you totally.

Sorry guys. I'm new to this system. Approaching 40 and looking for some help cutting so trying to find a source. I see so many sites and mixed reviews. This robo is interesting but do I need 100 posts to then be able to message someone for a contact?

Sorry guys. I'm new to this system. Approaching 40 and looking for some help cutting so trying to find a source. I see so many sites and mixed reviews. This robo is interesting but do I need 100 posts to then be able to message someone for a contact?

He's private so yes, but it's easy, just join in the fun, contribute Ana you'll hit 100 easy.. Welcome to the amazing Evo...

I can't wait til I get to see robos site. Everyone seems to be going crazy over his stuff

- - - Updated - - -

And 20 ml bottles to.. just what I need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom