Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

robolics labs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm new to the forum thing..and chemicals..competed naturally I did place but I want to play on even playing field..and I'm 51 .going to compete in jay cutler in may.if I get invited.

I see what you did there!

I'm new to this site as well and seeking the same. I have been following for a few months and recently joined. Competed as a teen naturally, used a little in my 20's, now in my 30's and I am seeking for therapeutic reasons. I am not seeking to abuse. I have an extensive science background, am a registered dietitian and a trainer. I hope I can help you all the best I can as well. Thanks guys!

Ahhh I see. Was about to post this same thread a few days ago too. I'm really leaning towards UGL for my next cycle.. tired of dealing with stress from international sources

Check out *swoleoil** domestic source best gear I've seen in 30yrs one week delivery he's not taking new clients now but stay on him you may get in good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom