Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scrioxx HGH?

Scrioxx is shitty now. Google them.

The quality went down and they selective scam from what I hear

Quality HGH is not all that cheap. I realize cheap is a relative term but quality HGH cannot be cheap. If it's too cheap it just is not quality.

They are in production. I've used the somastim not the sciroxx brand for a while. But if you can get it domestic use it. Takes a little longer to get it from sciroxx. But he uses a carrier and it ships straight from the lab. Takes 2 to 3 weeks. There are some sources selling bs sciroxx I heard. I use him direct and don't use the sight, have for years. Love the tren E penadex. The guy is straight, he has been solid. But like said it takes a little longer. Try CP somatropin now from Ds. Then the kefei from BWL. Looking for a more convenient source. Has nothing to do with gear.

I used their gear and was not to thrilled. They are a vendor on another site I belong to. He did post up test results on the somastim.

I can only tell what I paid that damn scammer that was pretending to be blk. I was the one that got bit. Blk made it good for me even though it was not his mistake to fix. "Good dude he is". I tried to pay him but he wouldn't have it. I didn't get a list from him yet. The list I got was a fake. Pm him I'm sure he will hook you up. Will say this I have 100ius of hyg and rips both counterfeits and damn good one too. I paid 275 with shipping for the somastim. Somastim comes in 20 iu bottles and they are 6.75mg per bottle. Muscle D has several but I've never tried any of them. I have spent a small fortune this year looking and trying different gear.

I do know of a HRT company. I use them and have been for 7 years. They offer several options. They have some pretty cool compounds. Glutamine injections, pct, test compounds and gh therapy. Gh is not cheep but is all US FDA approved. They will work with you!

My boys on it from that fuck stick Karl right now. Hell be getting bloods done real soon here, but if you've seen some of the bloods id have to say, although I trust fucking very few, the numbers are alright, if there not a tale... Anyhow, like I did last time, I'll post the same homeboys lab results once its done and they've come in. The last ones were on the load of horse shit Kef's

Quality HGH is not all that cheap. I realize cheap is a relative term but quality HGH cannot be cheap. If it's too cheap it just is not quality.

Not true at all. That's just what sellers want you to think so they can get you to pay more for GH that works. 95% of the generics are coming out of China. And its cheap to make quality GH regardless of where its from. You just need a damn lab which is the expensive part. But the process and materials required run cheap. So the profit margins are huge given the overhead. Do you really think someone would invest that much money into a damn lab if the profit margins weren't exponentially high?

You wanna talk pharm grade? The reason that's so expensive is because the only pharm grade around is coming out of the US. And as most of us know the US pharmacuetical companies are the biggest nickle and dimers ever. A bottle of watson test cyp is something like $80+ and you know how much it costs them to make that? Less than $5. Same goes with GH. Its all about the money. And they control the pharm GH market so they'll put the price wherever the fuck they please. There is no competition besides generics which is hit or miss regardless of where you get it from and the people who actually get prescribed GH usually don't know where to even look for generics.

Protip. You find good generics. But a lot of them because most of the time generic suppliers end up with a bad batch down the line. You only buy 1-2 kits a month and you're gonna end up with a bad batch. Plain and simple.

listen brother, I dont know who's in charge of running your show, but check this out... consider yourself an American for a moment k...... Now doesn't that feel just fucking amazing? Any better than that and your a part of the federal army standing beside Lincoln. lol, sorry, but check it out.... go back and read, and reconsider how god dam foolish that sounds.... "We have, Generic........... Jintropin...........copies........@$400 a kit..... 50% off right now......" Unless your a god dam crook trying to take the hard earned dollars from the people we call brothers here, and are going to then later attempt to pawn them off as legit.... realistically who the fucks going to invest not only there blood sweat, tears, and time into that shit.... but there health taking some shit advertised as fuckin "Generic jintropin copies"..... if I see anyone I know hitting that shit I'd slap the fucking shit out of you.... if your that desperate, then turn that drive towards making the extra cash to afford some shit that you can go to bed at night knowing what you hit.... is what its supposed to be. Use the coupon code at checkout gentlemen to receive... fifty, five zero... off your shit.

I have some Kefei I'll sell you.

Also should be getting some generic hgh from are Germany man buy end of month

Sent from Black Widow headquarters

Back
Top Bottom