Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strango Meds

BANNED - SCAMMER
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Strango Meds

Dose any one know how to get ahold of strango. I ran my first cycle ever off his gear a while back and wanted to see if it was possible to get re-connected. Super potent shit put on 26lbs.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsurgeon28 View Post
    Dose any one know how to get ahold of strango. I ran my first cycle ever off his gear a while back and wanted to see if it was possible to get re-connected. Super potent shit put on 26lbs.
    Strango has some of the best stuff around. He is a private source that is on private boards only. I have some Test e and c from him now that I acquired. Getting a connection with him is very, very hard to do. Only good thing for me is, in a few weeks, I just may have a good chance to jump on one of the boards he is on.
    A good buddy of mine is already there and said he will get me in.

BANNED - SCAMMER
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dam yea my old connect was in contact with him but he fucked me over on a shipment so been wanting to cut out the middle man, we'll keep me in mind if you get in and share the love so I can work my way up bros

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsurgeon28 View Post
    Dam yea my old connect was in contact with him but he fucked me over on a shipment so been wanting to cut out the middle man, we'll keep me in mind if you get in and share the love so I can work my way up bros

Believe me, I been trying to get a straight connect to him as well. I had a 2nd hand connect but he did some stupid shit (AAS unrelated) and I now have no contact. He is on another forum that I don't believe is private (don't want to drop any names of other boards in open) but you have to become Wizard in order to see any of the vendors.

Advanced Cyborg Brother RickRock's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Strango is a private source that does not accept just anyone. Always has been. He does not accept referrals and won't take you in unless he knows you. But yes, I hear his gear is as good as it gets
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

http://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

BANNED - SCAMMER
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea that was my shit I ever injected lol well all with time I guess damn fuckin poker players this ass whole spent my cash on poker tourney and fucked off our business relationship and strango along with it lol fukin Vegas

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He was on TIBH and gh15. Might still be.
    From what I understand, he's not nearly as good as he once was.
    He hit it big after gh15 started shilling for him and after that is when things started going downhill for him, or his customers really, huh?
    His primo e 200mg recently Mass Spec'd at 51mg/ml, not 200mg/ml. Also 0nly 21.3% purity.
    So take that how you will.
    Another time his mast e had test e in it.
    In the last 2-3 years, I've seen complaints of underdosed and painful gear.
    People complaining about his var, and recently his mast.

Just passing along info. I could care less what you do with it. If you like the guy, use him. Do some research though. Look on boards he doesn't sponsor. Complaints were posted on AB and AF for starters.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    CEO ... The guardian angle again watching out for all.. Good stuff big man.. I'm glad your in my corner ..

Live to ride. Ride to live

BANNED - SCAMMER
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ceo View Post
    He hit it big after gh15 started shilling for him and after that is when things started going downhill for him, or his customers really, huh?
    His primo e 200mg recently Mass Spec'd at 51mg/ml, not 200mg/ml. Also 0nly 21.3% purity.

Just passing along info. I could care less what you do with it. If you like the guy, use him. Do some research though. Look on boards he doesn't sponsor. Complaints were posted on AB and AF for starters.
    That's bro yea I'd rather cut my losses. You can't miss what you don't got.

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ceo View Post

Exactly...I have used strango for over 5 years now I and I just quit using him the past 6 months cause his quality has taken such a big hit. I don't know if it is his raw supplier or him but it's not what it was. His gear isn't as smooth, the quality isn't there. It's just not the same lab at all.