Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Striated Labs Help

I have read up on Striated Labs on this Forum for things like Test and other pins are they G2G on var and Tbol or no? I know some places have different quality orals

Thanks guys

Read review section.....make friends talk to vets.....Take it slow.....as in hang out for a few weeks before you rush in bro

hey bro, just wanted to pass along some bloods from Striated's test cyp and aromasin. I switched over from another lab's gear about 2-3 weeks ago. Levels were at about 1700 previously. Free test the day before my shot this week was 2178! test results.jpg

hey bro, just wanted to pass along some bloods from Striated's test cyp and aromasin. I switched over from another lab's gear about 2-3 weeks ago. Levels were at about 1700 previously. Free test the day before my shot this week was 2178!View attachment 8069

damn man that sucks! I definitely wanted to put in another order. Good thing I stocked up I guess. He got back to me on another bottle of aromasin some time last week. Hopefully he's just on vacation or something.

He did tell me he was going to Florida the day after I wu'd him the money to Texas. I really hope he is on vacation there or I'm out some much needed money. Time will tell.

When was that.

Last week, he said he would be in Texas until Wednesday the 28th. then said he was headed to Tampa after that, didn't specify if it was vacation or anything. Of course he told me I would have my gear this week. How fuckin naive could I be. Kickin myself in the head over this shit show

Give it a little time bro. My order took him a while. Think it was like 2.5 weeks from payment till it arrived. Hopefully he comes thru man. I was really worried I got burned too but the stuff I got from him is on point. That sucks tho man, got my fingers crossed for u. I wanted to put in another order with him after getting my labs back. Hope he turns back up!

do they offer good gear

Damn! If he was still responding he'd still be takin peoples shit looks like... yall definately need to read down the board and take your time, review section might be just dated enough to lose your money in some cases.. only dumb question around here is the one your to cool to ask.

Yeah bro, the test cyp and aromasin that I got from him is DEFINITELY on point. Posted a pic of my blood work earlier on this thread. My free test is at 2178 ng/dl as of this Monday. I pin on Mondays and Fridays, so I had bloods done on Monday before taking my shot. Sounds like dude may be MIA though... Hopefully he turns back up and does right by the folks that have orders open with him. Looks like I may have been one of the lucky ones. Hope he comes back around and makes things right. I want to put in another order! Like Kitty said, time will tell...

Back
Top Bottom