Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Western union questions

Bfowl_0606

Registered
So I've yet to place an order online because I'm not too sure on whether to put my real name on western union or use a fake name??? What do you guys suggest???

Also what's the step by step process in transferring funds via western union?? Kinda nervous as I am a first timer, obviously. Btw DS is my go to source but in order to place order I want to make sure everything is in place before. Thanks any help is appreciated.

Use your real name. In a situation where something goes wrong and you need to pick the money up, you'll have to use an id and if you use a fake name, you won't be able to get your money back.

Please , it's not illegal to send or receive money . Plus if you need to retrieve your funds a valid ID is necessary . Personally I been 15 years in the community at large , never had an issue

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

let me end this thread for you.

you can use a fake name, but suggest to use a real name, you can get your money back in case of some uncontrol issues .

try to fill the blank completely ,you will get a 10 number(MTCN) , show this number to your source with sender's name.

-END-

Use your real name, go to the location in person cuz if you do it online WU will fuck it up. Just pretend like your sending money to a family member. It's not a big deal, people do it everyday.

let me end this thread for you.

you can use a fake name, but suggest to use a real name, you can get your money back in case of some uncontrol issues .

try to fill the blank completely ,you will get a 10 number(MTCN) , show this number to your source with sender's name.

-END-
the end. If this dudes already got a source dialed in, well then i'd say its safe to say the dudes either already purchased, or has inquired about how to go about purchasing.... seems odd ball to me.. but whatever..

I always use my real name, and use my debit card to pay. If someone wanted to catch you a fake name on a WU form isn't going to stop them.

I always use my real name. Who cares. If something happens and you use a fake that money is gone

I had this same concern. Use your real name, and don't worry about DS. They're a good source and everything will go smoothly.

Use your real name, go to the location in person cuz if you do it online WU will fuck it up. Just pretend like your sending money to a family member. It's not a big deal, people do it everyday.

They didn't ask me who I was sending money to or why, and it's none of their business. They just want their fee and really don't care why you're sending cash to some Eastern block Russian breakoff country.

Better way is real name , because if you will mix something in payment , they will be need your ID ,to fix this problem

Better way is real name , because if you will mix something in payment , they will be need your ID ,to fix this problem

Damn straight !!!

Sending or receiving money is not illegal . Stop being afraid . I been on many forums almost 20 years and this has been main way of doing biz . Never do you get hit from the money gram or western union place. Even if there was some long investigation . Trust me I've actually signed for gear at PO many times now granted that's nerve racking lol

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

name doesn't mean shit.. you can look up every person on your streets real name online, so what are you worried about?

now if you were giving away your SS# then yeah I would not do it, but a name don't mean shit

Back
Top Bottom