Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimistane - Growth plates

kall

Registered
Hi, guys

I know that tamoxifen (nolvadex xt) causes irreversible death of growth plate cells, in fact tamoxifen has been given to end the growth of very tall girls.
Does arimistane (old erase/nolvadren xt/el1minate) do the same? I ask this because I'm 18 and my growth plates are open :D

This is some interesting information - could you quote the source please? It is the first time I hear about tamoxifen, or nolva, having such effects.

messing with your hormones is a bad idea as a teen no matter what.

for men raising estrogen absolutely can cause major problems, that's why they shouldn't be using hormones at all at that age

why are you using arimistane in the first place is my first question

messing with your hormones is a bad idea as a teen no matter what.

for men raising estrogen absolutely can cause major problems, that's why they shouldn't be using hormones at all at that age

I'll second this whole heartedly.

Hi, guys

I know that tamoxifen (nolvadex xt) causes irreversible death of growth plate cells, in fact tamoxifen has been given to end the growth of very tall girls.
Does arimistane (old erase/nolvadren xt/el1minate) do the same? I ask this because I'm 18 and my growth plates are open :D

I only have 1 question.

Why on "God's Green Earth" do you think it's time to mess with anything other than Over the Counter Supps, like Protein/Creatine/Vitamins.

You're Correct, you are still a Teen, don't do anything to Cause Problems down the road..................... JP
P.S.
Enjoy these days, they Won't come Round again.

It is possible yea, and even more possible to fuck with that stuff before you are even done growing

My growth plates are still open, so I want to use it to delay their fusion and grow more in height

Why on "God's Green Earth" do you think it's time to mess with anything other than Over the Counter Supps, like Protein/Creatine/Vitamins.

You're Correct, you are still a Teen, don't do anything to Cause Problems down the road
Isn't arimistane an over the counter ai? I've read a lot about arimistane, and I know I'm only 18, but 75 mcg/day should be free of side effects, it is completely safe, why do you tell me to don't take it?

I think arimistane won't cause growth plates fusion because it's a suicide ai and not a serm like tamoxifen, but I'd like to know your opinion about it

I just checked the Website that Sells this Crap.

Please don't believe this Site and All the Horseshit they through around..................................... JP
P.S.
Here's what I'm talking about, I took this bit of Crap off their Site.
Where He's comparing the Arimistane to Aromasin and then shows you a PUb-Med Page on Aromasin.
They are Not the Same ~ Period !!!

box_shadow.png

Arimistane (androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione)

arimistane-reviews.png
Arimistane is often compared to Aromasin, a prescription-only Armotase Inhibitor. Just like an anabolic steroid, many Armotase Inhibitors are going to have a stronger, prescription-based counterpart. As you can see in this study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, Aromasin has been shown to effectively decrease estrogen levels while boosting testosterone in the body.

Please don't believe this Site and All the Horseshit they through around..................................... JP
P.S.
Where He's comparing the Arimistane to Aromasin and then shows you a PUb-Med Page on Aromasin.

box_shadow.png

arimistane-reviews.png
Arimistane is often compared to Aromasin, a prescription-only Armotase Inhibitor. Just like an anabolic steroid, many Armotase Inhibitors are going to have a stronger, prescription-based counterpart. As you can see in this study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, Aromasin has been shown to effectively decrease estrogen levels while boosting testosterone in the body.

What site are you talking about? I've read studies about short children who was given letrozole. But I don't want to use it. The most effective aromatase inhibitor supplement is arimistane (so it seems) so I started this thread

My reply is under moderation...

I don't currently see it, maybe it'll pop-up.
I can usually still read Moderated Posts before they go Forum Wide.............................. JP

P.S.

box_shadow.png

arimistane-reviews.png

Reposting...

What site are you talking about? I've read studies about short children who were given le..tr..oz..ole. But I don't want to use it. I would use arimistane because is the best aromatase inhibitor supplement (it should be).

I only want to be sure that it won't cause growth plates fusion

Hi, guys

if you are 18, you shouldnt have a need to mess with this stuff anyways

Hi, guys

No matter what hormone, it will cause problems if you mess with it at a adolescent age.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom