Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to use n2slin post workout???

Sylvan9595

Hello Guys
Im using N2slin now for a while in my cut, but Im not sure if I use it right
I always drink my protein shake right after my workout, drive hom, take N2slin and eat some fruits 10 min after I took N2slin.
Should I wait with the protein shake and drink it after taking N2slin with my fruits????
Because the protein shake contains a bit of carbs like 3-4gr and 30gr protein.

bro would take n2slin with fruit...wait 10min then hit your protein shake...

I just started taking n2slin for the second time. ....I have been taking before all my meals which includes both the pre and post workout meal. I'm testing a theory of taking this product on a cut throughout the day to maintain insulin levels. Thus far I am having good results and can already see and feel a difference.

I would take with your preworkout meal and post workout shake and fruit.

I agree with @gearhead and @stevesmi - better take it before the fruits and shake, and would personally go for the fruits first if possible.

Agree with everyone above. Take it immediately after your workout with your shake and fruit. Take the n2slin, drink your shake and then eat the fruit. In that order.

The n2slin will increase insulin sensitivity in your muscles, the shake will provide a pool of amino acids for growth and recovery and then the insulin spike from the sugar in the fruit will shuttle the amino acids from the shake into your muscles and also refill depleted glycogen levels.

Back
Top Bottom