Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curious

ferrari99

Hey guys just joined up a few days ago and would much appreciate tips and advice. I've ran 4 cycles total all injectables but thinking about trying some orals also. Since they are very toxic for your liver I was wondering on what dosages to take of milk thistle or another detox with it??

Fuck the milk thistle. You gotta take so much of that shit to even make a dent. Take n2guard

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've never heard anything negative about N2gaurd only positive but also hated the thought of taking so many pills a day especially adding on joint support supps, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

N2Guard is much better, since it contains a lot of ingredients for a more complete protection of your liver. Go for it, and you can do no wrong.

the thing about n2guard though is that it is a complete stack. it also has vitamins and minerals.. plus it blows away your multi because it also contains peperin which will allow you to actually absorb what you are taking and not just piss it out

N2guard from n2bm.com is the most complete liver/organ aid on the market.

On top of that, make sure you are drinking adequate water throughout the day, eating plenty of fruits and vegetables and ideally supplementing with a high quality fish oil, multivitamin and greens powder.

Hey guys just joined up a few days ago and would much appreciate tips and advice. I've ran 4 cycles total all injectables but thinking about trying some orals also. Since they are very toxic for your liver I was wondering on what dosages to take of milk thistle or another detox with it??

forget all that use 7 caps of n2guard with tudca and you golden

I guess the main "scare" for me is when I've heard people talk about some orals and say "it did what it was supposed to do but my elbows and knees are always hurting now." But I'm sure there could've been plenty of other reasons why that has happened to them. What do you guys think??

Back
Top Bottom