Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hawthorn for vascularity

troyy

Registered
good evening, i bought some hawthorn caps to improve circulation and vascularity, 300 mg per cap, it says 1 cap per day, can i take more than that?

good evening, i bought some hawthorn caps to improve circulation and vascularity, 300 mg per cap, it says 1 cap per day, can i take more than that?

I looked all over and I don't know where you came up with Hawthorn for Vascularity.
I can find No Evidence of it doing that.......................................... JP
P.S.
Here's a little something from Web MD.

Insufficient Evidence for:

• Anxiety. There is some evidence that hawthorn, combined with magnesium and California poppy (a product called Sympathyl, which is not available in the U.S.), might be useful in treating mild to moderate anxiety disorders.
  • Chest pain ("angina"). Some research suggests that taking hawthorn might reduce chest pain.
  • High blood pressure Some research shows that hawthorn might reduce blood pressure, but other research shows no benefit.
  • Decreased heart function.
  • Blood circulation problems.
  • Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmias).
  • Low blood pressure.
  • High cholesterol.
  • Muscle spasms.
  • Sedation.
  • Other conditions.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of hawthorn for these uses.

Also this is from Web MD

Hawthorn is used for diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, and irregular heartbeat. It is also used to treat both low blood pressure and high blood pressure, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), and high cholesterol. So far, research suggests that hawthorn might be effective in treating congestive heart failure, but there hasn’t been enough research on other heart-related uses to know if it is effective for them.

Some people use hawthorn for digestive system complaints such as indigestion, diarrhea, and stomach pain. It is also used to reduce anxiety, as a sedative, to increase urine output, and for menstrual problems.

Hawthorn is also used to treat tapeworm and other intestinal infections.

Some people apply hawthorn to the skin for boils, sores, and ulcers. Hawthorn preparations are used as a wash for sores, itching, and frostbite.

You will find hawthorn among the ingredients in candied fruit slices, jam, jelly, and wine.

Before taking hawthorn, talk with your healthcare professional if you take anymedications. It has major interactions with several prescription medications.

Last edited:
JP is 100% correct. Hawthorn is not going to do anything to increase vascularity.

When it really comes down to it, vascularity is based on how low your body fat levels are and genetics. The lower your body fat levels, the less adipose tissue stored between your skeletal muscles and skin and the more vascular you will be.

Besides that, the best thing you can do to increase vascularity is to increase muscle fullness. That's why you look more vascular when you are all pumped up in the gym. In order to increase muscle fullness - make sure you are adequately hydrated and eating a diet based on ample amounts of good quality complex carbohydrates. Using a nutrient partitioning supplement to increase insulin muscle insulin sensitivity is also a great idea. Check out n2slin from n2bm.com.

Guidelines are usually given to follow, last time I checked.

Also, look up what JP wrote to get a better understanding of what you are trying to achieve

These days people are relying way too much on supplements in order to achieve certain goals. Be it vascularity, fat loss, or muscle mass gains - diet will always be the key element. So you should always begin from there, and all those supplements and PED's will be just an icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom