Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate before training

toblerone

Registered
hi guys wanted to check if you think i should take hcgenerate before or after training, been using it mornings and evenings but want to try something different.

bro i take hcgenerate in morning AM and preworkout...no point doing it post workout IMO...

On work out days I take it in the morning and before gym. On my rest days, I take it in the morning and in the evening. As @gearhead said, there is no particular benefit in using it after working out.

I actually do things differently then everyone who posted above.

I take 3 pills first thing in the morning and 3 pills post workout (I eat a meal 15 minutes after taking the supplements post workout). Supplements are absorbed best on an empty stomach and these are the only two times in the day when I have an empty stomach. Pre-workout I use 3 pills of d-spark.

It won't make much difference at the end of the day when you take it. The main thing is that you DO take it.

I normally take 3pills morning, then take 2pills before workout along with d-spark & aminos a small meal and that's all I need to get some good pumps going.

I actually do things differently then everyone who posted above.

I take 3 pills first thing in the morning and 3 pills post workout (I eat a meal 15 minutes after taking the supplements post workout). Supplements are absorbed best on an empty stomach and these are the only two times in the day when I have an empty stomach. Pre-workout I use 3 pills of d-spark.

It won't make much difference at the end of the day when you take it. The main thing is that you DO take it.

I agree, I think everybody is different and as long as your taking it, timing isn't going to make or break it.

What makes hcgenerate a replacement for the real hcg though.. how does it keep your testicles from shutting down 100%. What's inside that mimics the real deal? Never understood it. Can someone shed some light?

Funny how no one ever answers that question.
I don't think Hcgenerate is a replacement for HCG, and there is no guarantee that it will keep your testicles from shutting down 100%. I can tell you that it does help with your libido during and after Pct. Also helps raise your Fsh, & Lh levels after your cycle. I take it during and after Pct and really helps me. As far as what's in it it's all the herbal supplements that are know to help raise testosterone, I can't give you names cause don't have bottle with me but if you do a search you can read the ingredients.
Funny how no one ever answers that question.

Back
Top Bottom