Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCgenerate ES week 4

Frank14

Novice Brother
Registered
ED 5 tablets of HCGenerate ES, after week 4, this is week 5 now, my balls are back and bigger than every, but here is one problem I see how much water do I need to drink with hcgenerate? I feel sometimes dehydrated or is that the cardio I'm doing.

bro i take at least like 4-5 cups of water after taking hcgenerate...but i doubt it's making you dehydrated, maybe just ton of cardio bro....

Doubt it has anything to do with the HcGen but I'm glad it's working for you.. I drink a gallon alone during my lifts so don't be shy on getting that water down man

You should always be getting a lot of water intake no matter what. Regardless, the HCGenerate ES has nothing to do with dehydration. Just make sure you are pounding the water

It's the cardio bro. HCGenerate won't dehydrate you. Or at least not that I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up the water intake period. Think about how much better everything will be absorbed in a fully hydrated body. And don't be sloppy and drink a gallon one day and 3 cups the next. ...DRINK water and when you think you can't drink anymore. ...take another sip.

You should always be getting a lot of water intake no matter what. Regardless, the HCGenerate ES has nothing to do with dehydration. Just make sure you are pounding the water

Yup.. i struggle with this too, but you have to make sure you stay on top of this

Back
Top Bottom