Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List of protein sources that do not contain dairy.

Yankee77

Guys I need a list of potein sources that do not contain dairy. I have read that whey isolate will not cause a reaction in people whom are lactose intolerant, but whey concentrate will.

I have been using steroids for about 3 years now and the only protein I take is egg white protein and plenty of food, ZERO Dairy.

I'm looking to expand my selection of powdered proteins and figured this would be a good place to ask.

Egg whole and egg whites.
Beef proteins
BCAA

there are a lot of vegetable sources too you can buy.

Stay away from Whey and Casseine.

Guys I need a list of potein sources that do not contain dairy. I have read that whey isolate will not cause a reaction in people whom are lactose intolerant, but whey concentrate will.

I have been using steroids for about 3 years now and the only protein I take is egg white protein and plenty of food, ZERO Dairy.

I'm looking to expand my selection of powdered proteins and figured this would be a good place to ask.

soy, hemp .. pea protein etc

lots of real food bro fish chicken beef veggies

Good for you. ...keep doing what you are doing. Don't worry about shakes. Eat your protein with a knife and fork

Back
Top Bottom