Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing C4 and creatine for later use

oldabrother

Newbie Brother
Registered
IF i mix c4 and creatine in the morning, around 8am but drink around 1pm during my lunch break will the ingredients go bad? like it says drink after mixing but mine would be like 5hrs after mixing

I premix things and put them in my fridge all the time. It's perfectly fine to do, and you will lose nothing doing that bro

Yeah as long as it's cool. Don't leave it in your hot car though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does c4 already contain creatine?

yes c4 has creatnine nitrate 1000mg so you don't need to mix
it is a stim your body might get used to it after a while so run it a month than take 2 weeks or 1 week off or just up the dose but be carefull you not taking
shit with ephedrine in it you might feel anxiety or your heart will pop out of your chest lol

It will be fine to drink as many stated above. If u are using creating monohydrate it actually takes a couple days for it to degrade into creatinine. And i actually like to pre mix my creatine mono in straight water AT LEAST 20mins be4 i drink it...i think it helps with absorbtion and ppl that complain about stomach discomfort should really try it.

When it comes to vitamines and supps like creatine degradation doesnt really come into play unless ur taking something that has been sitting in a warehouse, then a truck, and finally a shelf for a long period of time.

Goodluck

My husband swears by it. He packs it dry and then pours water from his jug in when he's ready to drink it. Just an idea. ..but there is nothing wrong mixing and keeping it chilled.

no problem there at all.. sometimes its nice to have your shakes sit for a bit, that way everything is liquefied with no clumps

Back
Top Bottom