Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MuscleTech Clear muscle during my cutting run

freakiii

Newbie Brother
Registered
Purchased 2 bottles of MuscleTech Clear, how benefit is it going to be for my cutting run? right now I'm doing low carbs and trying to do high protein, I really want to be shredded, abs and all.

muscletech is pretty crappy bro...but since you have it I guess you can use it...but during a low carb run? maybe think again....

I'm not familiar with the product, but if you are looking for a fat loss aid, add in some GW and N2slin which will help you tremendously

Purchased 2 bottles of MuscleTech Clear, how benefit is it going to be for my cutting run? right now I'm doing low carbs and trying to do high protein, I really want to be shredded, abs and all.

Wish you listed ingredients because i am not familar with the product but i wouldnt trust anything muscletech produces

i know about this product... its in their new platinum line which is hit and miss... they actually came out with a few decent products in it but also some of their normal bull shit and this falls into the latter... i new about it before it was being released as i know their reps and what they were doing for improvements in products and testing... they opened a really nice new facility so you would ascertain from the money they spent that they would have top of the line products but unfortunately, they kept their normal reputation, even after all the upgrades and money spent... its decent at best bro... dspark slaughters it though... i mean just pummels it...

Back
Top Bottom