Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nootropic supplements for brain health and alertness.

BuildingEmpire

I'm looking for guidance on supplements I can use to enhance my brain functions and health. I can't believe we have so many supplements for the body but there are so few for the mind. I'm looking for both formulas and single ingredients, anything I can take to help increase my brain power.

Try doing brain games. Calculating equations...doing math. There are plenty of apps for that. Building your mind is very similar to working out physically...if you train it you can make gains. Unfortunately there really isnt any gear to make those gains faster

I can't remember the exact ingredient, but I do know there is something in N2guard that promotes higher brain function. There was a thread and article on this a while back. I just can't remember which ingredient it was

I can't remember the exact ingredient, but I do know there is something in N2guard that promotes higher brain function. There was a thread and article on this a while back. I just can't remember which ingredient it was

Rhodiola rosea which is used for mental alertness and focus without the creak head feeling. Its a perfect balance. Another reason why N2Guard is awesome.

I tried noopept because i had piles of samples. Seemed to have a small focusing increase for me but seemed to build a tolerance pretty quickly. The research says that product is supposed to work. There is a wiki article on the ingredient that is good. But when i need to focus and get some work done...headphones and some good music do the job

If you can go to your GP and ask him to give you a script for Provigil or Nuvigil, tese are the 2 best smart drugs out there today, and they are not stimulants. They are used for people with narcolepsy or someone who works shift work, 12hrs on, 12 hrs off. A lot of MD's and other medial professionals use it along with guys in wall street. If u currentley use adderal, or I should say high doses of it, then forget these 2 nootropics for now bc of adderall being a stimulant.

Guys I have yet to take these newer nootropic compounds but I can testify that huperzine A is an incredible natural supp that I would highly recommend. Zero jittery feeling, it's a Chinese moss, and keeps me very focused on tasks while it also keeps the pituitary pathway open.

PEA(phenyl ethyl amine) and hordeine is one stack. Another is nooept and a racetam of choice (piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetal, etc) can be another good stack. Unfortunately, Nootropics like all neuro drugs produce effects/side effects that ate individual specific. Eg some people swear by PEA&Hordeine while it just makes me super nervous. Another thing to consider is your previous drug use especially stims (adderall, Ritalin, provigil, major caffeine abuse,etc) as this will affect your response. However, if you want a safe start, I'd do piracetam and a choline source such as alpha gpc

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Piracetam, and the other racetam family members are all supposed to be good. Nascent iodine I've found to be a staple for my brain health though. Choline, venpocetin, injectable B-complex, all the N.O. boosters. Caffeine, provigil, adderall (the best but most side effects and most addictive)... Man there are a lot... Too many to name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, what he^ said, I've heard aniracetam was the strongest but that could be old information.

I've tried piracetam with choline and I noticed a little clarity, but mainly noticed cardio endurance with provigil. Also increases oxygen getting the brain.

As said before brain games are awesome for improving your brain( recommend nintendo ds braintraining) but if you want to go further and start a "diet" u might wanna check out this coffee,, simple as it may sound coffee really helps.

The nootropic I currently use is in combination with coffee :).it's called l-theanine and it enhances the effects of coffee but without the jitters. The first time I used it I could get a overview of what needed to be done for a project. Relations between systems and processes nobody thought off.
I made drawings of the ideas in my had and my peers were amazed be the work.

So yeah to come back l-theanine I use 200 grams of that combined with 100 grams of caffeine to enhance my cognitive abilities, and mental clarity..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5503 met Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom