Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron with vitamine E oil

mlang_62

My buddy takes proviron tabs by c****ing them up and mixing them with warm vitamin E oil, he also drinks grape fruit juice about an hour before taking the proviron w/ vitamin E oil. He said that this increases the amount your body absorbs, are rather decreases how much is destroyed by the liver. I researched it on google but all the info is from like 5 + years ago. Is this out dated information are will this protocol yield noticeable benefits?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why c.r.u.s.h.i.n.g was censored out

bro wouldn't mix citrus with it...just in case absorption issues arise

My buddy takes proviron tabs by c****ing them up and mixing them with warm vitamin E oil, he also drinks grape fruit juice about an hour before taking the proviron w/ vitamin E oil. He said that this increases the amount your body absorbs, are rather decreases how much is destroyed by the liver. I researched it on google but all the info is from like 5 + years ago. Is this out dated information are will this protocol yield noticeable benefits?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not the Whole word that gets Censored, it's anything with the word R-U-S-H in it.

I remember this, the Grapefruit Juice is supposed to Increase Absorption.
It's the Naringin in the Grapefruit that Enhances several Pharmaceutical Compounds by Blocking an Enzyme that breaks down the Drug.
Thereby increasing the amount of time the Drug stays Active in the Blood Stream.
Ephedrine/Caffeine/Certain MOA inhibitors/and some Blood Pressure meds are effected if taken at the same time as Grapefruit Juice or Grapefruit.

Taking ECA with Grapefruit Juice will increase the amount of time it's active

However Steroids aren't among the Compounds that "Naringin" will Enhance..................................... JP
P.S.
As far as taking Grapefruit Juice with Certain Prescription Meds, check with your Pharmacist.
Certain Drugs can be Dangerous when taken with Grapefruit Juice.

It's not the Whole word that gets Censored, it's anything with the word R-U-S-H in it.

I remember this, the Grapefruit Juice is supposed to Increase Absorption.
It's the Naringin in the Grapefruit that Enhances several Pharmaceutical Compounds by Blocking an Enzyme that breaks down the Drug.
Thereby increasing the amount of time the Drug stays Active in the Blood Stream.
Ephedrine/Caffeine/Certain MOA inhibitors/and some Blood Pressure meds are effected if taken at the same time as Grapefruit Juice or Grapefruit.

Taking ECA with Grapefruit Juice will increase the amount of time it's active

However Steroids aren't among the Compounds that "Naringin" will Enhance..................................... JP
P.S.
As far as taking Grapefruit Juice with Certain Prescription Meds, check with your Pharmacist.
Certain Drugs can be Dangerous when taken with Grapefruit Juice.

Very informative, Thanks for clearing that up jp

I would also dare to doubt about the absorption, because some pills are meant to stay in one piece in order to leave the stomach without being digested. But if you mix them with oil, they might get as well digested in the stomach, which is not good either.

It makes sense to be honest but I think as JP noted with those types of drugs it won't allow for a longer active life

He is actually right. Grapefruit will increase the haft life of certain oral steroids by 10-15%. Not a huge amount but if you like grapefruits, it wouldn't hurt to eat a grapefruit around the time you plan on taking proviron.

He is actually right. Grapefruit will increase the haft life of certain oral steroids by 10-15%. Not a huge amount but if you like grapefruits, it wouldn't hurt to eat a grapefruit around the time you plan on taking proviron.

Good to know, ill give it a try. 10-15% is much but its something. Grape fruits are ok so maybe I will eat some before work out then take the provi tabs. Im sensitive to carbs so normally reserve majority of carbs for breakfast, pre and post work out. The rest of the carbs through out the day greens

- - - Updated - - -

yes the juice will increase obsorption of orals. not sure about the vitamin e oil or what that purpose is

- - - Updated - - -

Grapefruit is notorious for disturbing metabolization of drugs/medications. In most cases, grapefruit minimizes the strength or availability of medications.

I would also dare to doubt about the absorption, because some pills are meant to stay in one piece in order to leave the stomach without being digested. But if you mix them with oil, they might get as well digested in the stomach, which is not good either.
Why in the world would you need to take a pill that doesnt need to be digested.

- - - Updated - - -

If the i.d of a circle is bigger than o.d then the hole is on the outside.

Some citrus like grapefruit is supposed to make it absorb better. Idk man. I actually take n Bayer proviron. I just chew them..got a little bite to it but it ain't bad.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom