Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sci-mx advise export

thaivid

Proficient Brother
Hi guys ,

Just wonder if this brand is a good one ? Sci-mx ,
My friend would like to export it to asia ? Did you hear about it if yes positive or not ??
This is from uk . Much help appreciate thx

Sincerely, I have not heard about it, which does not necessarily mean that it is bad. Maybe it is just not marketed enough. But in such case it would be a pain in the ass for you to promote it and sell it in Asia, cause the marketed stuff is easier to sell.

I have never heard of the brand - which doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. It just means it's not popular in North America.

The supplement manufacturer doesn't make a whole lot of difference. What matters is the supplement formulas they develop. What products in particular are you considering using?

You can't go wrong ordering from n2bm.com or ordering individual ingredients off truenutrition.com and making your own products. Use code tkz546 to save 5% at truenutrition.com

I've never heard of it either unfortunatly but hope this bump reaches someone who does.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've never Heard of this Company.
So I looked at some of their Products.
They are OK, nothing Special.

This 1 Product stuck out though, I'm putting a link in for it.
This is supposed to be Taken Pre & Post Workout.

But it has ZMA in it, which makes No Damn Sense.
ZMA should be taken on an Empty Stomach preferably before Bed, and NO Dairy, as this will Interfere with the Uptake of ZMA......................... JP
P.S.
There's a few other things also, like they don't list a Sweetener with some of their Products.

http://www.sci-mx.co.uk/shop/omni-mx-leancore

I've never Heard of this Company.
So I looked at some of their Products.
They are OK, nothing Special.

This 1 Product stuck out though, I'm putting a link in for it.
This is supposed to be Taken Pre & Post Workout.

But it has ZMA in it, which makes No Damn Sense.
ZMA should be taken on an Empty Stomach preferably before Bed, and NO Dairy, as this will Interfere with the Uptake of ZMA......................... JP
P.S.
There's a few other things also, like they don't list a Sweetener with some of their Products.

http://www.sci-mx.co.uk/shop/omni-mx-leancore

Thx all for your reply , don't know if am going to take the risk to export and try to sell on asia now .
Thx to the forum members for your help .really appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom