Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement stack help??

bulkingseason

I'm just going to list my supplements in hope to hear some feed back on it, what i should add, what i should take out, whether or not i should use a liver aid and if my timing is optimal for gains? Heres my stack...
Whey protein- post workout, between meals
casein protein- before bed
karbolyn- post workout
dextrose- post workout
L-glutamine- post workout then 2 hours later
Creatine Mono-hydrate- post workout(10g)
C4- pre-workout
BCAAs- intra-workout
Multi-vitamin- every morning
Vitamin C- every morning
Vitamin b-complex- every morning
Fish oil- with large protein intake
Mass gainer- (when bulking) between meals

I will soon by cycling ostarine, for four weeks and running a mini-PCT of HCGenerate... I will keep a thread durning my cycle,
Thanks

you can take creatine and glutamine preworkout bro...would add dspark preworkout too....

Looks good to me. I would make sure that you are getting the emphasis of your protein from whole foods and only using 1-2 shakes per day.

I would get rid of the dextrose post workout and just use karbolyn.

I personally use and recommend a greens powder and pysllium husk before bed.

Make sure you are taking your multivitamin with a meal that contains some fat as vitamins C, D, E and K are fat soluble.

I'm just going to list my supplements in hope to hear some feed back on it, what i should add, what i should take out, whether or not i should use a liver aid and if my timing is optimal for gains? Heres my stack...
karbolyn- post workout
dextrose- post workout
C4- pre-workout
BCAAs- intra-workout
Vitamin C- every morning

I will soon by cycling ostarine, for four weeks and running a mini-PCT of HCGenerate... I will keep a thread durning my cycle,
Thanks

i would dump a lot of this bro... get rid of the mas gainer, c4 and all the vitamins... you can get a full panel of multi vitamins, your liver support times a million, full protection for entire systems of the body, etc... with n2guard... your pre workout, muscle building, anti estrogen, drying out, etc... with dspark.... www.n2bm.com

You have some good things in there, but I would get rid of the mass gainer, the dextrose post workout, and the C4 preworkout. You have entirely too many shakes per day and need to concentrate on whole food for growth. Try Dspark and GW for your preworkout.

My goal is to add muscle mass I want to get as big as possible effectively as possible and as cheap as possible for the summer and in general.
I'm 5.9 and 175 with 10 percent body fat

You really don't need both karbolyn and dextrose. Dextrose is cheaper so i'd use that.Other than that it looks good to me.

karbolyn- post workout
dextrose- post workout
C4- pre-workout
BCAAs- intra-workout
Vitamin C- every morning

Thanks

you deff going overboard with the proteins.. i hate mass gainers for starts.

Back
Top Bottom