Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking echinacea as an immune booster for support, does it really work?

Nick-Nack

I have been taking liquid echinacea as a way to boost my immune system since I have been working late nights and lack of sleep tends to lower your immune response. Can any of you guys tell me what you think about this product and if will really help or if there is anything else I should be taking with the echinacea?

I think it helps I take echinaciea and golden seal

id be taking some melatonin to help you sleep longer.

more sleep should give you a stronger immune system.

Sleep is essential, I don't take much for immune support I mean just eat clean and N2Guard and I think I'm good to go

Based on my experience, echinacea is not effective for improving the immune system. The best thing you can do is take a probiotic. Add zinc, like an ZMA type product, and that helps too.
Start taking a probiotic with an enzymatic coating (so the good bacteria actually makes it to your gut rather than getting destroyed by stomach acids). See how you hold up on that.

some people swear bye it ! that and goldenseal and a formula called wellness formula are some peoples way of never going to a doctor lol trustme i work in a supplment store i hear it all the time mostly middle age and elderly but they stock up on it so it must work

It's works very well. Take echinacea, garlic and vitamin c 3 x daily when you feel like you are about to come down with something and it will know it right out. I do it all the time

Echinacea 500mg 3x daily
Garlic Powder 900mcg 3x daily
Alliin 13,500mcg 3x daily
Allicin 9,000mcg 3x daily
Vitamin C 1.5g 3x daily

I find that it helps lessen seasonal allergies if you take it (along with C, make sure to get a C with Rose Hips) at the beginning of a season change.

One thing to note is that everything I've read on it states to not take it for longer than a month to 6 weeks at a time. Something about keeping your immune system in an "alert" state not being good for long stretches.

Back
Top Bottom