Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin D

chrisASSA

Registered
If I don't want to buy supplements at the super market but I want to use vit d otc cheaper would be worth using brands?

It is important to choose chelated forms of vitamins, since they have a drastically better absorbption rates, which will make them much more effective. This way you will be able to save some money. The brand does not matter all that much as long as they are selling a chelated form of vitamins.

If I don't want to buy supplements at the super market but I want to use vit d otc cheaper would be worth using brands?

Only Minerals are Chelated (bound to an Amino Acid), as this affords better absorption.
Chelated Minerals get absorbed in the Intestines and Non-Chelated Minerals can only get absorbed in the Stomach.
The Problem with Non-Chelated is they don't stay long enough in the Stomach to get Fully Absorbed.

Vitamin D is not a Mineral, so it doesn't come Chelated.
If you're talking about getting a Multi Vitamin/Mineral, there are plenty of very good ones out there.
That come with Chelated Minerals.
Just make sure to compare the Labels between Companies.

If you just need a Vitamin D Supplement.
You want Vitamin D-3 and not D-2.
D-2 is Dry.
D-3 is in Oil Form and Cheap to purchase.
If you live in a Northern Climate, you need more Vitamin D then Southern Climate people.
I live in a Northern Climate and take 10,000 Iu's a Day in Winter and 5,000 Iu's in Summer when I get lots of Sun................................ JP

The most absorbable form of vitamin D is vitamin D3. It is very inexpensive. I personally use the Costco brand. 720 tablets was under $10.

It is a fat soluble vitamin so make sure to take it with a meal that contains some dietary fat.

Only Minerals are Chelated (bound to an Amino Acid), as this affords better absorption.
Chelated Minerals get absorbed in the Intestines and Non-Chelated Minerals can only get absorbed in the Stomach.
The Problem with Non-Chelated is they don't stay long enough in the Stomach to get Fully Absorbed.

Vitamin D is not a Mineral, so it doesn't come Chelated.
If you're talking about getting a Multi Vitamin/Mineral, there are plenty of very good ones out there.
That come with Chelated Minerals.
Just make sure to compare the Labels between Companies.

If you just need a Vitamin D Supplement.
You want Vitamin D-3 and not D-2.
D-2 is Dry.
D-3 is in Oil Form and Cheap to purchase.
If you live in a Northern Climate, you need more Vitamin D then Southern Climate people.
I live in a Northern Climate and take 10,000 Iu's a Day in Winter and 5,000 Iu's in Summer when I get lots of Sun................................ JP

I dont think anyone else has more knowledge in such essentials as vitamins and minerals here. Very informative!

The most absorbable form of vitamin D is vitamin D3. It is very inexpensive. I personally use the Costco brand. 720 tablets was under $10.

It is a fat soluble vitamin so make sure to take it with a meal that contains some dietary fat.

To make sure - just always use vitamins with your meals to be safe.

Vitamins play important role in making our life healthy so we must take adequate amount of vitamins daily. Vitamin D is good for bones, increase immunity syste and boost your mood. Vitamin D is good for heart as it helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol level.

Back
Top Bottom