Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about Himalaya Herbal Healthcare LiverCare/Liv.52, Liver Support?

samkahn

Has anyone ever tried Himalaya Herbal Healthcare LiverCare/Liv.52, Liver Support? Please let me know your experience ... Is it good enough or no effect at all or works but not good enough?

I have used LIV 52 DS and for you liver its the best of the best nothing like that i take 4 tab everyday
2887b65d0059f694260f92741bd866d4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tor Browser

Go with the Liv-52 DS, It's Superior to the Live Care.
You can also get it on Amazon.
Just put the full name into the Search Bar on Amazon, and you'll come up with 5 Bottles for $18 - Fulfilled by Amazon.
That's 300 Pills.................................................. JP

Go with the Liv-52 DS, It's Superior to the Live Care.
You can also get it on Amazon.
Just put the full name into the Search Bar on Amazon, and you'll come up with 5 Bottles for $18 - Fulfilled by Amazon.
That's 300 Pills.................................................. JP

Thanks JP. I just ordered few bottles off Amazon.. :)

It is an old formula that still works but it does not compare to n2guard, I have taken both and I can tell a huge difference taking n2guard. It may not even be a fair comparison since Liv.52 is only for the liver while N2 Guard covers it all from immune system boost to heart health to cholesterol in one big bottle.

It is an old formula that still works but it does not compare to n2guard, I have taken both and I can tell a huge difference taking n2guard. It may not even be a fair comparison since Liv.52 is only for the liver while N2 Guard covers it all from immune system boost to heart health to cholesterol in one big bottle.

Is there anything vegetarian or Kosher?

The only support I have ever used is N2guard and I really feel it helps me a lot during my cycle. I don't have that shitty feeling of being bloated and red faced and also I'm not as tired and worn down as get on cycles with orals, it works great for me. I have never tried liv52 but have read about it on some old post on forums from back in the 1990's so I'm guessing it has to be decent.

For a strictly liver care product, it is ok. But if you are using something while cycling you really need a complete cycle support product like N2guard to cover all the bases of your health

I do take this but won't cycle workout n2guard

great to add to N2gaurd. but its just liver health......

so it leaves a lot of un-covered bases if you dont grab a bunch of other stuff. N2G has everything in 1 bottle.

Well.. I saw that it has Gelatin.. Due to cultural stuff.. You know. I can't take that.. IS there any vegetarian substitute for N2guard?

Dont quote me but I'm pretty sure N2guard is vegetarian capsules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom