Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your essential supplements ?

AJAC

Registered
Mine are whey isolate protein (with high bcaa ratio), creatine, multivitamins & multiminerals complex and omega 3.

What are your daily supplements ? And why do you take them ?

Whey iso because it's the best form and highest protein content, fish oil for them good fats, creatine and NAC for liver support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whey protein isolate (I use isolation from n2bm.com) 60g after each workout with 50g oatmeal

Creatine (I use ancient strength from n2bm.com) 5g before each workout

Greens powder (I use cytoforme by novapharma) 1 scoop before bed

Psyllium husk (I order it bulk off truenutrition.com. Code tkz564 will save you 5% on the entire website) 10g before bed

Digestive enzymes with each meal (I buy them at costco)

6g fish oil (I am using krill from n2bm.com) per day + 3g cla per day + 3g evening primrose oil per day

1 serving of probiotics each morning before breakfast.

1 serving of a multivitamin each day (I use ruthless 3d from n2bm.com)

1 serving of calcium magnesium with vitamin d pre and post workout (I buy it at costco)

1 serving of BCAA pre and post workout ( I use gear from n2bm.com)

Most of those aren't essential per say, but still beneficial. If money is tight the best supplements to take are calcium magnesium with vitamin d, fish oil and psyllium husk.

Here I was thinking protein was the go.

* 7,000-9,000mg fish oil
* Vit D + B6
* multi vitamin
* probiotic
* magnesium
* zinc (fluctuates)
* 2 green teas daily

If I cared more I would have all the above ^^ but protein is the only one for me, oh and BCAAs on the occasional big training session

for me it varies.. I listen to my body and if I need help in a certain area I will add and take away

I do not take tons of supplements. on cycle I will use n2guard. if I am trying to cut down I will use n2slin. if I need joint help I get n2jointrx. for pct I get hcgenerate. so it constantly changes.

Back
Top Bottom