As men get older it becomes more difficult to grow and keep existing head hair, which leads to an older look that isn't the most attractive to a spouse or in the dating world. The reason for this is the fact that 5% of testosterone converts to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) - a sex hormone that also fries head hair follicles. Furthermore, when you use anabolic steroids or even lift weights DHT levels will rise even more. As a result, to combat these effects some men have turned to dangerous 5a-reductase inhibitor drugs, which block the metabolism of testosterone to DHT, and consequently shut off a necessary sex hormone. This results in a drop in strength, libido, and muscle mass that can be long lasting.
Finally, there is a product that does not alter your DHT levels, libido, muscle, or strength, and is yet still strong enough to help your hair flourish with added protection. This product is called N2shampoo by n2bm.com. The good news is that it is affordable, legal, safe, and natural. Besides, it also has ingredients that soothe skin and moisturize it.
N2shampoo ingredient list:
- Rosemary Leaf extract: This compound works well at combating dandruff by helping moisturize and soothe dry scalp. What's more, it will also work at stimulating hair and follicle growth on the head. In fact, studies have shown that it will help prevent gray hair and re-grow hair that was falling out.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: This is yet another moisturizer, which is derived from coconut oil extract. It also works by preventing hair loss, thickening your existing hair, and clearing up the skin. The moisturizing effects will help keep your hair healthier and happy.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil has natural antioxidant properties that help protect your precious hair follicles from having any kind of free radical damage. Moreover, it has also been shown to clear away DHT remnants out of the scalp, which will prevent fried up follicles. Add it all up, and you will realize that this ingredient is great at protecting your existing hair.
- Vitamin B5: This vitamin works at increasing blood flow to the scalp, thus helping prevent hair loss. As a matter of fact, it has been shown in studies to prevent alopecia from forming, and promote an increase in capillaries.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin works like B5 in increasing blood flow to the scalp and increasing capillaries. However, it has an added benefit of increasing immune health and helping your body fight off free radicals looking to damage your hair follicles.
- Vitamin E: This is another vitamin that we don't get enough of in our diets, so topical use is helpful. It has been found in studies that vitamin E boosts antioxidants, immune health, improve circulation and blood flow to the scalp. In addition to that, it also helps increase capillary growth. You will notice it in almost all shampoo's because it has such a great effect at moisturizing the scalp and roots of the hair. Finally, it helps block DHT within the scalp, which means less hair follicles get fried up when using vitamin E topically.
- Caffeine: We all know what caffeine is, but in order to get in enough caffeine to help the hair we would have to drink a ton of it. Luckily, in a topical form you only need a fraction of what you would need to actually drink. What it does to benefit the hair is stimulate dead hair follicles to start growing hair. For instance, studies showed that hair grew longer when caffeine was added to hair because it counter acted any negative effects of DHT.
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: This ingredient will help protect the scalp from UV damage and serves as a moisturizer. It contains all the vitamins listed above and brings with it all the benefits of healing the scalp and protecting it from free radicals. Therefore, this is a great moisturizer that can absorb 7 layers deep into the scalp, providing tremendous detoxification.
- Glycerin: It works by attracting moisture to itself, which gives it rich moisturizing power. This is the reason why many soaps contain glycerin these days, and N2Shampoo is not an exclusion.
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit extract: Being an antioxidant rich in vitamins, it also helps keep away the bad guys trying to kill off your hair follicles and keeps your hair in place. It is used in conditioners because of its ability to treat scalp and hair problems. You may have heard of this ingredient as Indian gooseberry.
- Organic Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Nut: This is a tree from India that has been used for centuries as a hair cleanser. It helps lather the n2shampoo formula, and has a ton of vitamins and antioxidants that infuse the hair follicles.
- Organic Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf extract: This one is used in conditioners to help penetrate the scalp and nourish the hair naturally and safely.
- Phenoxyethanol: This ingredient helps kill bacteria safely without harming the scalp.
- Caprylyl Glycol: Serves as an anti-microbial ingredient in many conditioners.
How to use
Shake well and apply a dime sized serving into wet hair. Work the product into the scalp and leave on for two minutes. Rinse out and repeat 1-2 times per day.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid combining product with topical acne medications. If irritation is present when using product, stop using and contact your doctor.