In this Evolutionary.org episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check out 'Brutal' Bertil Fox. We discuss:
• His stats: Jan 5th 1951 St Kitts 5'8 and 245lbs
• His career as a bodybuilder
• How he trained and just how strong was he?
• How he was on stage at the weekends and had a day job during the week
• The possible effect this and other issues had on his psyche
• the infamous murder case
• How he avoided the death sentence
• and, as always, the PEDs we think he used
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore 191 Bertil Fox Steroid cyclehttps://t.co/Yxmpred0sihttps://t.co/8iCVJGV3j6https://t.co/fqu5KgsCLK#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #Steroidcycle #bodybuilding pic.twitter.com/daiETg9XBG
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) June 20, 2022
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.