Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!)
Evolutionary radio presents the Evolutionary.org podcast with your host Steve Smi and his co-host Rick. This is the only podcast that dives into the toughest steroid, supplement and diet questions. Unfiltered, raw and original. We don't allow cookie cutter information here. This time we talk about fasting and the latest science and data.
1. Autophagy- Steve goes through what it is and how it will help you
2. reversing type 2 diabetes - How fasting actually reverses type 2 diabetes
3. Fat loss benefits - Yes we all know fasting is good for fat loss, but what is the whole story?
4. Insulin and glucagon - Did you know these hormones store and burn fat? how to manipulate them
5. How to fast and how long - There are MANY different ways to fast, Steve goes through the different types
6. Why counting calories/macros is inferior compared to fasting when it comes to long term and permanent fat loss - Steve explains why counting macros and calories does not work and fasting DOES work long term for fat loss.
largest study ever done showing that eating in a calorie deficit does NOT work long term https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/202138
" when the final results were tallied in 2006, there was only crushing disappointment. Despite good compliance, over 7 years of calorie counting led to virtually no weight loss. Not even a single pound. This study was a stunning and severe rebuke to the Caloric theory of obesity. Reducing calories did not lead to weight loss."
Study showing that lowering insulin and boosting glucagon via fasting WILL cause long term fat loss that is permanent https://www.bmj.com/content/363/bmj.k4583
"If you reduce your hunger and the levels of your fat-storing hormone, insulin, you’ll have an easier time losing excess weight"
what happens during a fast to your body:
18 hrs of fasting - Growth hormone kicks in and accelerates for 5 days straight up
16-24 hrs of fasting - Burning energy from fat, ketones start to go up
20 hrs of fasting - Autophagy, Self-detox
26 hrs of fasting - Stem cell production
26 hrs of fasting - Intestinal stem cells are starting to regenerate
26 hrs of fasting - More BDNF which is Brain fertilizer
26 hrs of fasting - Inflammation starts to go down
36 hrs of fasting - Good for insulin resistance, Gaba rise
36 hrs of fasting - Neurons start to regenerate
72 hrs of fasting - Stem cell production
72 hrs of fasting - Boost your immune system, weak white blood cells start dying
Check out the 19 day fast log Steve did
evolutionary.org forum where you can ask questions about fasting
Follow Ricky V Rock on Social http://www.RickyVRock.com
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.