In this Evo episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at Oscar winning actor Brad Pitt
• How he got ripped for the Fight Club, Snatch and Troy movies
• Note his shirt coming off but trousers stay on lol (Troy was a skirt + a buddy called Nick McKinless in that one)
• 3 x 15 x 3 on most exercises
• 1 bodypart day (4-5 days and 2-3 days a week cardio)
• Did NOT train legs
• On point diet – helped by a chef and or meal prep
• Motivation a million bucks or more has lol
• Info on being coached
• How camera angles and make up help
• His nutrition and eating every 2-3 hours a day
• How BIG of a big business are the movies compared to a bodybuilding competition
• And, as per every Hardcore podcast, what PEDs we think he’d have used to get into shape
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/brad-pitt-steroids
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore 180 Brad Pitt Steroid Cyclehttps://t.co/ykAjO6szKvhttps://t.co/ItE8YPmWdNhttps://t.co/e7kLXg3Out#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #bodybuilding #Steroid pic.twitter.com/NJqfO6aOA7
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) March 4, 2022
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.