In this Evolutionary.org episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check out IFBB pro Bryan 'The Phenom' Balzano. We discuss:
• His stats: 33, 5'4 and 208lbs and how he looks crazy thick at that weight and height
• His career as a bodybuilder from amateur to pro and his recent wins
• How he trains – LIGHT + flexing + reps x 3 hours (legs) and how hard that is – why you need to try this out
• His leg workout – says he can barely squat 225lbs and has never done 405lbs
• Why he stays covered up.
• How he stays grounded
• His Pilonidal Cyst and other obstacles he's had to overcome. Quite the story
• How muscle memory has helped him following injuries.
• His shoulder surgery and bicep tears
• and, as always, the PEDs we think he or a pro like him uses
Link to article
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bryanbalzano/ 17,200 followers
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/jeffsymi 15,900 followers
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuBVZjT Hardcore 192 Bryan Balzano Steroid Cyclehttps://t.co/25CQjc7NAdhttps://t.co/TLrkarGaPYhttps://t.co/Pg0Pm64if2#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #SteroidCycle #bodybuilding pic.twitter.com/LyNdZkmCEJ
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) June 28, 2022
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.