Evolutionary.org Hardcore #126-Chris Bumstead Steroid Cycle
In this episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster present to you the subject of today’s podcast Chris Bumstead. Aka Cbum. We discuss this popular winner – how he got to be the champ.
• How he became the Classic class winner in 2019 and 2020
• His medical issues: Berger's disease (a kidney disease) and an autoimmune condition and being hospitalized in 2018
• How he did less social media in 2020 (only posting last years prep pics). So everyone, inc the judges, get to see new stuff not stuff they’ve seen on Instagram etc
• How he put together a home gym and got it done in lockdown.
• What’s it like being coached by his brother-in-law Iain Valliere
• His stats: 6’1, 215-225 (260 off sesason), aged (Feb 2nd 1995) 25 (almost 26)
• How he trained: 5 day split. 5-10 exercises per body part, 4 sets x 12 reps
• His nutrition
• How he improved his back and biceps noticeably in 2020
• Then discuss what we think he might have used as a classic athlete and whether or not his medical issues held him back from anything crazy or does the drive to win overwhelm it.
Article on his steroid cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/chris-bumstead-steroids
Discussion of his cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/chris-bumstead-cycle-60169.html
Discussion on a point of nutrition advice he gave: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/can-you-actually-absorb-egg-whites-71855.html
Discussion on his bro in law: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/matt-jansen-evolutionary-radio-tonight!-62348-2.html
Interview link: https://simplyshredded.com/21-year-old-beast-chris-bumstead-talks-with-simplyshredded-com.html
https://t.co/b3cfuBVrul Hardcore #126-Chris Bumstead Steroid Cyclehttps://t.co/p5SCao3AWMhttps://t.co/oNLgBuuk3Ihttps://t.co/BXyEJiDyAb#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #chrisbumstead #steroidcycle pic.twitter.com/aipYIWxl4b
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) February 1, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.