Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) is considered a metabolite of DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone). DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous steroid hormone, and it's a natural anabolic substance found as a pheromone in animal meat.
The idea behind the creation of Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) was to create a compound with all the benefits of a prohormone, but without the side effects commonly found in them. The chemical structure is 5-alpha-androst-2-ene-17-one or delta-2-androst-17-one.
Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) is very similar to the testosterone derivative and cousin to methyltestosterone (M1T) called Madol. Madol, also known as Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), is an oral steroid which can only be found on the black market produced by underground labs. It does not cause any water retention due to its inability to aromatize into estrogen. This designer steroid was made popular by the BALCO scandal which rocked professional sports. You can read more about it here.
What does it do?
What does Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) do?
Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) does a lot of awesome things similar to what anabolic steroids will do for you. It is going to produce increased nitrogen retention, which will boost your workouts and recovery. It also improves muscle mass, bone density, and protein synthesis at a higher rate than the natural levels of testosterone will. Add this all up and you will notice:
- Greater strength
- Faster recovery
- Gains in lean muscle mass
- More vascularity
- Fat loss while in a caloric deficit
Does it cause liver damage?
When you run steroids and prohormones that are 17alpha alkylated (17aa) they will cause hepatotoxicity, which is chemical liver damage. The liver's job is to clear out chemicals and when you use certain medicines you run the risk of injuring the organ. This can be confirmed by running blood work and testing your AST (aspartate aminotransferase) and ALT (alanine aminotransferase) numbers. The good news here is that Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) does NOT cause liver toxicity, so you do not need to worry about this issue.
Androgenic side effects?
Most anabolic steroids do come with androgenic side effects. This can be a sneaky issue because it can manifest itself through higher blood pressure, insomnia, aggression, and even acne. The user may not even notice these things are happening until they get completely out of hand. Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) androgenic side effects are minimal to none.
When you use most anabolic steroids and many prohormones they convert to estrogen in the body. Estrogen is a female hormone which is still needed with males. However, too much of it will cause problems like water retention, gynecomastia, insomnia, and heart strain. Many steroid users complain they get 'moon face' which is a bloated face and body. Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) does NOT convert to estrogen whatsoever, so an aromatase inhibitor (AI) is not needed.
- Blaster44 posted on a forum: "I used Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) for 8 weeks and I gained 10 pounds of weight and added 25 pounds to my bench press."
- Rocket2000 said: "Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) is some good stuff. I used it for 6 weeks and my body fat dropped from 12% to 10%, while my body weight went from 200 to 205."
- Jeremy used it when it first came out and said he noticed more vascularity within just 3 weeks, along with harder pumps in the gym.
There were some mixed opinions though:
- Gearlover9999 posted on a forum: "I used Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) for 4 weeks and did not notice anything much at all. I had far better results just using Anavar."
Delta-2 steroid or not?
Is Delta-2 considered a steroid or not?
No, it is not an anabolic steroid at all, and it is not structurally related to testosterone. However, it is still steroidal due to its chemical nature.
Age to use Delta-2?
How old should I be to use Delta-2 (AndroGenetX)?
I do not recommend you use Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) unless you are at least 21 years old since it is suppressive to the pituitary glands.
Is it banned by sports leagues?
Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) metabolites will certainly show up if you are a tested athlete in a doping test, so I would not use it. In the documentary "The Dark Side: Secrets of the Sports Dopers" Charles Sly, who is a former anti-aging clinic employee, said that he gave Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) to James Harrison, Ryan Zimmerman, Ryan Howard, and other professional baseball and football players. You can watch the documentary here:
James Harrison was known as one of the most dirty and hotheaded NFL players of his era, even being an asshole to his own teammates during practice. So my guess was he was on this and a lot of other stuff too.
What is the dosage?
Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) dosages range from 200-800mgs per day. I recommend cycling it 6-8 weeks and then running a post cycle therapy. A good post cycle therapy (PCT) would be 25mgs a day of clomid with HCGenerate ES (now known as N2Generate ES) at 5 tablets per day for 6 weeks.
Where can I find it?
Prohormones were banned in 2014 in the United States, so anyone claiming to sell Delta-2 (AndroGenetX) online is scamming you into buying something with a similar name. The only way to find this compound would be to find someone who has a bottle stashed away, or an underground lab that is still producing it somewhere.
Join the Evolutionary.org forums and have your say on Delta-2 (Androgenetx)!
- Pathogenic role of delta 2 tubulin in bortezomib-induced peripheral neuropathy
- DELTA 2 guidance on choosing the target difference and undertaking and reporting the sample size calculation for a randomised controlled trial
- The DELTA 2 Registry: A Multicenter Registry Evaluating Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With New-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents in Patients With Obstructive Left Main Coronary Artery Disease
- Structural studies of duck delta 1 and delta 2 crystallin suggest conformational changes occur during catalysis
- Peroxisomal Delta(3),Delta(2)-enoyl CoA isomerases and evolution of cytosolic paralogues in embryophytes
- delta2 opioid receptor agonist facilitates mean arterial pressure recovery after hemorrhage in conscious rats
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.