In this YouTube episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at Tom Prince. Listen up as we get into:
• His illness (kidney). Was exacerbated by his use of AAS or his over use of painkillers (Advil)?
• The same medical issue as Flex Wheeler (FSGS) had.
• The massive loss of weight.
• And how he looks like someone else
• How two of his fellow competitors from that time died (Mike Mattarazzo) Of the top five heavyweights in the 1995 NPC Nationals, only Toney Freeman has not suffered a critical illness. Severely dehydrated, Edgar Fletcher had been rushed unconscious to a hos-pital during the 1993 USA Championships. Don Long had a kidney transplant in 2002. Curtis Leffler died of a heart attack in 1998; he was 36.
• Why blood tests are a good idea and how we can help you read them.
• What to do and what NOT to so before a blood test
• Why he has no social media connected to his old lifestyle
• His strength (600lb squats) and nutrition
• His love for training
• And, as always, his PED use
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our ex-perience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertain-ment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Link to thread/s: Gurus good or bad. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/anabolic-drug-quot-gurus-quot-coaches-7340.html
Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #152 - Tom Prince steroid cyclehttps://t.co/t9fWhwhZ5Whttps://t.co/hztCC36fyAhttps://t.co/ufavWduAWE#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #Steriod #Cycle pic.twitter.com/9OvK8gCVn5
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) August 9, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.