In the first half we discuss the show and its history and in the 2nd half we talk about having a log up on Evolutionary.org
The 500 show milestone
• Hitting the 500 show mark and how big of a deal that is
• How it got started – Stevesmi tells all
• How it developed – from humble beginnings to what we do today
• The show co-hosts and what they brought to the shows
• The subjects discussed
• Which guest they had on? A former Mr Olympia, current Mr. Olympia, doctors, farmers and a bodyhack expert and more
• What makes for a great show?
• Why we aim for timeless information and why the show has lasted when other podcasts haven't
• Why Evolutionary.orgs info led approach has helped
• Onto the next 500!
• A how-to guide to running a great log
• Photo, training and diet note taking tips
• Mobster talks about why including the weights will help you as well as sets and reps
• Why the more info the better is best.
• How it keeps you honest and on track
• Why the input and support of other members will help
• How reading back over your time will inspire both you and others with their journeys
• How even sponsors have helped
• Examples from the forum
A straight forward, but highly detailed log. LEFR takes advice very well – check out the changes to the diet following input
By member Semper03. He includes images of unusual exercises. He includes the poundages which an awful lot of logs do not.
Dozer also wants to compete as a Powerlifter once a year but is transitioning to bodybuilder. He does a great job talking about the thought processes behind what he does.
Echo is one of our older members (at age 47). Whereas most members are 21-30 or so. He uses a sponsors product
Another bulking log. This time by Nulaxy89. Trains for, by his own admission, vanity and mass. Not every log is run by members who want to compete so this makes what he does typical of most members.
Run by member PrinceDaddy. He is a 53 (at the time of starting the log) and a competitor in classic physique. He also uses TRT when not running a competition cycle. Interestingly he's growing and getting stronger even at 53. He also includes on stage photos.
A quick guide to running and formatting your log
• Please click onto the the steroid part of the forum - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/
• At the top left you will see: +POST NEW THREAD Click that
• Create a title: Such as writing your cycle name. IE: My _____ Cycle Log (insert something unique and catchy).
• In the body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and even the thought processes
• Post as often as you can – aim for once a day if possible
• Members, mods and reps will help support you
• Check out the given examples for more ideas
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuBVZjT 500 - The Big 500 episode - anniversary! Thank you guyshttps://t.co/7wJv7E3Chchttps://t.co/QIYdBooI8Vhttps://t.co/cSckYnE2PD#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #Bodybuilding #Training pic.twitter.com/GHiSk4fu6h
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) September 19, 2022
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.