Your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss Peptides with this one being IGF-1 doses, cycles, benefits and its side effects
• We look at its medical use by HIV and AID victims
• We compare it GH
• We talk about the two different versions and why you need to know which is which to use it best
• We debate the likely benefits and potential side effects
• Mobster talks about how the cost was crazy when it first came on the PED scene
• Why you MUST use an approved source for peptides
• We talk about how to dose either version, their half lives and more
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/insulin-like-growth-factor-1
Links to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuBVZjT 503 - Peptides - IGF-1 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effectshttps://t.co/lE8dpTF4zZhttps://t.co/0CDV1F83hghttps://t.co/aJ7avRB2GD#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #Peptides #Bodybuilding pic.twitter.com/lQ16BvMAMt
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) October 26, 2022
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.