Your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts)
• What Mobster does (rotate versions)
• The pull in (chest) pull out (rear delts) and squeeze (contraction), feet locked (for stability) for bench press techniques
• The trick of changing angles you put your chest in
• Swapping rep ranges around
• Pushing out for better lateral quad engagement on Squats and more
• Leg Press for deadlifts (push into the floor)
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/the-training/
Link to training podcasts: https://www.evolutionary.org/tag/training/
Links to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuBVZjT 522 - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts)https://t.co/wj8lHAAW7Thttps://t.co/MXy5p5ZFI8https://t.co/BU63qBVIxc #evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #training #Deadlifts pic.twitter.com/vXGR59elVn
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) February 6, 2023
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.