The Man, the Myth, the Legend. Your hosts Stevesmi and ‘Da Mobster’ discuss epic martial arts star Bruce Lee.
In the podcast we discuss
- His thinking: his mental approach, the martial arts philosophies, the mythology.
- His movies.
- How he train: isometrics, weights, cardio, circuits, cable work and even grip.
- His nutrition
- His possible PED then and what he’d do now.
- What fighters and MMA cage athletes can do
- Learning what killed him and how we can learn a lesson from it ourselves.
Evo link to what we think Bruce Lee’s steroid cycle would have been: https://www.evolutionary.org/bruce-lee-steroids
A brief discussion on one of his principles:
When you’re so epic that moderators quote your sayings:
One of many one inch and six inch punch videos:
An EPIC fight scene from his classic movie – Enter The Dragon:
https://t.co/T8y258ShXy Hardcore #111 – Bruce Lee Steroid Cyclehttps://t.co/CXiFrM5NzZhttps://t.co/uUgDeMCgJmhttps://t.co/75ck9zfG9d#brucelee #steroids #evolutionaryorg #evolutionarypodcast pic.twitter.com/JKv8HR4Bz5
— Evolutionary.org (@evolutionaryorg) October 21, 2020
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.