In this podcasts your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss the last sub-200lbs 1983 Mr Olympia in the form of Samir Bannout
In the podcast we discuss
• His upbringing in a war torn Beirut – How he came to America for a better life
• What got him started – The story behind him discovering bodybuilding
• His training – How he trains may surprise you
• The mistakes he made and how he learnt from them – did he believe in overtraining?
• What he changed to become Mr Olympia
• The steroids we think he used
• His views on todays bodybuilding and insulin – does he agree with the pro-insulin crowd?
• How he stays in great shape – he looks better in his 60s than most in their 20’s
• And how you can learn from his journey and apply it to your training, nutrition and more
Jump to timestamp 37.40 for the steroid discussion
YouTube video to his thoughts on insulin: https://youtu.be/b94nxjwljqs
YouTube video to how he looked at 57: https://youtu.be/9_BKtZ4KDRs
Part on of a two part in-dept interview with the late Ric Drasin: https://youtu.be/d-z0sgh-yc8
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.