In this episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster present to you the subject of today’s podcast winner of the 1982 Mr Olympia - Chris Dickerson. So Evo fans pay attention as we get into
• What he overcame to become Mr Olympia – black, gay and issues with the AAU (bias)
• His genetics for bodybuilding - one of triplets – all with great calves from childhood
• Winning the Mr O in 1982 (London). Mobster wishing he’d gone as his interest in the sport of Bodybuilding started in 1980. Also winning the Masters Olympia in 1994
• How he was a man of many talents – including being a classical opera singer of profes-sional quality
• Training with Bill Pearl as a mentor and how this may have shaped his approach to training and nutrition
• How he competed over 4 decades – competing and winning multiples titles from 1966 through to 1994
• How he was able to compete and win with four federations (in itself an issue)- the IFBB, WBBG, AAU and NABBA
• Was training at 67 (2019) so is 69 at the time of our recording the podcast
• Great poser. This came from dancing and gymnastics, inc ballet, as a teen.
• Finally we look at what PEDs we think he would have used into the 1980’s and what he might have used in the 90’s and, were he competing now, what might he use today. And would he still have had a Mr O winning physique.
Article on his steroid cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/chris-dickerson-steroids
Discussion of his cycle and the man: https://www.evolutionary.org/chris-dickerson-steroids
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore #128 Chris Dickerson Steroids Cycle writeupshttps://t.co/u9GBonx4L2https://t.co/Lpww9IeiEZhttps://t.co/6iLWwL9Y0I#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #chrisdickerson #steroidscycle pic.twitter.com/6DUxhMbAGa
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) February 18, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.