In this episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster present to you the subject of today’s podcast Jeremy Buendia. So, forum members, you freaks and followers, pay attention as we discuss:
• How he was the 4 x winner of the Physique class 2014-2017
• The controversy caused by a bunch of rants and videos. How he admitted to anger issues with women. How he sued one YT channel (Kenny KO). Source TMZ
• How he has 2 Police reports (2018 and 2019) for domestic violence.
• His run ins with several pros online
• How he was KO’d at an event (video online) in 2019
• Puts out statements then complains when others do the same.
• Active on social media (too much??) with 1.2m followers in 2019 3m on Instagram around the same time.
• 5’8 and 165lbs on stage
• His training, nutrition and, of course, we get into what he and others in the physique class might use when it comes to steroids and other PEDs.
Article on his steroid cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/jeremy-buendia-steroids
Discussion on whether or not the physique class use insulin: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/insulin-usage-men-s-physique-body-49170.html
Discussion on meeting your heroes and whether or not they meet expectations: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/anyone-ever-meet-zyzz-greg-plitt-30398.html
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore #129 - Jeremy Buendia steroid cyclehttps://t.co/RuHivnURMfhttps://t.co/QjIuOFVsMDhttps://t.co/gcdymEUKbJ#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #jeremybuendia #steroidcycle pic.twitter.com/ZF5rAlvBJz
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) February 22, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.