In this episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster present to you the subject of today’s podcast
Jason Huh - where is he now, what is he doing and how did he get there?
• With 710k follower, currently (2021), on Instagram we talk about how an athlete like Jason can turn that into a way to make money
• As he is now no longer a giant bodybuilder we talk about his retiring from the sport, losing weight, becoming a dad and focussing on his family.
• Did dropping all that weight, cutting back on PED use and no long being a ‘beast’ affect how he sees himself (and other ex-athletes)
• Did he troll his followers, haters and fans with his training videos?
• Owns a bunch of companies. Inc Steel Supps, clothing (inc making them for others) a smoothie shop and so on.
• Are his products great and unique formulations or generic off the shelf products? Do other athletes do the same?
• How he lives at the Ritz Carlton (in apartments) with his family
• Had issue with mercury poisoning related to fish and protein in the diet
• How he also did a video showing the average Joe how you can get a bodybuilders diet done for not much money. We touch upon, as previously, how getting our listeners to learn to cook will save them mucho bucks!
• Not a big user (goes through the numbers with Dave Palumbo)
• How he, like Arnold, put the energy from training into the business
Article on his cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/jason-huh-steroids
Forum post on the article: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/jason-huh-cycle-55747.html
Link to his Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jasonhuh/
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore #134 – Jason Huh Steroid cyclehttps://t.co/rmarBfllxfhttps://t.co/IiaaIZQbMWhttps://t.co/UJYJW7xJx5#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroids #jasonhuh #steroidcycle pic.twitter.com/zRgUOeWnKj
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) March 31, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.