In this YouTube episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at the social media star and previously top Olympia contender – Kai Greene. Watch, look and listen as we discuss:
• 6.5m followers on Instagram (2021), 5.8m followers on Facebook and only 530,000 or so on YouTube.
• How he’s done news interviews and a LOT of mainstream stuff including TV shows as a regular.
• That Grapefruit thing
• Rarely uses three words when 30 will do lol – although he’s a LOT easier to understand now
• How he’s quite motivational. He puts out training, nutrition and inspirational tips con-stantly.
• Came from the street (street dancer) and a ward of the court / state (in a care home in his formative years).
• That he says he didn’t learn to read until he was 16
• His on stage journey and when we think PEDs were introduced.
• How he’s done live stage shows and poetry stuff in theatre
• How he seems to be a very high volume trainer – often takes 40+ minutes to warm up ac-cording to other athletes. Yet strong too.
• 300+lbs year round
• We delve into his PED use and maintaining the 300lbs off stage physique
• Finally we even reveal a hidden aspect of being a signed up and sponsored
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Link to thread: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/kai-greene-steroids-cycle-exposed-8238.html
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/kai-greene-steroid-cycle/
Social media links
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore #144 – Kai Greene Steroid Cyclehttps://t.co/QlsukrggMrhttps://t.co/PMjnPc3mNfhttps://t.co/ZIsyVNfAbm#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #kaigreene #steroidcycle pic.twitter.com/k0vwKGFB5i
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) June 7, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.