In this YouTube episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at John ‘Mountain Dog’ Meadow. Listen up as we get into:
• His hellish upbringing and how he overcame it – no father about and alcoholic mother who died young
• His various illnesses – colon rupture and removal, his heart attack and the pulmonary embolism.
• How he was much respected and popular among his peers.
• His competitive career. How he learned what to fix to become a pro
• Too many dying young recently by taking everything bodybuilders did in 2010 and the 2020’s and tripling it
• His training videos and coaching – teaching everyone how to get the best from their training
• The $250,000+ raised for his family by his supporters and fans
• His PED use, typical of the 2010’s but with his health issues in mind.
• And ‘passing the joy on’
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Link to thread/s: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/john-meadows-man-never-give-up!-80995.html#post1181438 (a memorial by Monstro)
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/opinion-top-prep-coaches-bodybuilding-those-going-stage-!!!!!!-3832.html (discussion on prep coaches)
Link to article/s: https://www.evolutionary.org/john-meadows-steroids
https://www.youtube.com/user/mountaindog1 (575,000 followers)
https://www.instagram.com/mountaindog1 (346,000 followers)
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore #158 John Meadows Steroid cyclehttps://t.co/i3J17epwzBhttps://t.co/DuQAJHWDihhttps://t.co/jZ9iy3EZPl#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #bodybuilding pic.twitter.com/eBS7cP5bnX
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) September 20, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.