In this YouTube episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at Pavol Jablonicky. Listen up as we get into:
• Training on, literally, whatever steel and iron was laying about and, better, at 4.30am (be-fore and after work as an aircraft mechanic at the airport in the snow). How his drive and determination + genetics made him successful.
• Born in the Czech Republic in 63 – what coming from Eastern European means
• Great conditioning back in the day (mid to late 90’s). Was the conditioning better then than now?
• Posing on stage (2018). Great for a 50+
• Now owns a gym and is still training and coaching.
• Great family genetics and making the most of them
• Rotates exercises workout to workout as a way of staying healthy
• Shows that genetics doesn’t require super-duper gyms etc
• Aging as an athlete
• Choosing the right PEDs for YOUR physique.
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/pavol-jablonicky-steroids
Instagram (9025 followers): https://www.instagram.com/pavoljablonicky
Facebook: (5630 followers): https://www.facebook.com/pavoljablonickycom
His website: http://pavoljablonicky.com
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore #161 Pavol Jablonicky steroid cyclehttps://t.co/tY6qdFSRIKhttps://t.co/HfGl9oO9AAhttps://t.co/RJZyLNBMin#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroids #bodybuilding pic.twitter.com/qx2SrWcxBZ
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) October 12, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.