In this Evo episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look IFBB Pro and top ten Olympian bodybuilder Hunter Labrada . Listen up as we get into
• His being the son of a former top three Olympia competitor Lee Labrada and owner of Labrada Nutrition.
• Does he feel the daddy pressure?
• How he got into the sport
• Use of bands on machines
• His shoulder issue and rehabbing injuries
• Changing to a lower level of volume when he stopped making progress
• Does he need to work on his social media or is the support he gets from sponsors enough?
• His degree and our advice on getting an education and having a plan B
• And, as always, we dig into what we think he does with PEDs
• The difference between his and his dads genetics and their PED requirements
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hunterlabrada (275k followers)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAmHAptU_ZrYlEJ4RGDJVwQ/videos (1800 followers)
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore 166 Hunter Labrada Steroid Cyclehttps://t.co/xGS2VyRpyNhttps://t.co/OC6B8sXXRKhttps://t.co/3ivzIKNd3e#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #Steroid #bodybuilding pic.twitter.com/N6JdKqRF6h
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) November 17, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.