In this Evolutionary episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look IFBB Pro Nick ‘The Mutant’ Walker. Listen up as we get into:
• Is he the ‘next big thing’? Can he win the Mr Olympia? If so how and why
• Issues as a child and how he’s making a positive difference to others because of it. Using a negative as a positive
• Being an Arnold classic winner , his top 5 at the O and his career to date
• Why he’s, even allowing for his genetics, as good as he is
• Super strict trainer + zero injuries to date and why this is important
• His nutrition.
• That strict form yet strong too with a 700lb squat and 650lb squat
• And, as always, we dig into what we think he does with PEDs
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/nick-walker-steroids
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Hardcore 167 Nick Walker steroid cycle.https://t.co/IfDl0SLfIrhttps://t.co/OAS68hRhYchttps://t.co/r0bw2wRseg#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #nickwalker, #steroidcycle pic.twitter.com/iMzttpinqy
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) November 24, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.