Evolutionary radio presents another exciting podcast. Host Stevesmi is joined by co-host Rick . Totally raw and unfiltered, this time they answer all questions sent in by you guys and gals. They cover a bunch of topics on steroids, diet, working out, and relationships:
1. running long esters with short esters. should I mix them or not?
2. ran a steroid cycle 6 months ago and test levels only at 270. Will I ever come back?
3. rookie to steroids, should i run just sustanon or can i add oral?
4. how much AI to run on cycle? dangers of low and high estrogen
5. training for a marathon but feel tired and beat up. how can i recover better?
Learn about Esters https://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-esters-facts#:~:text=Esters%20are%20chains%20of%20carbon,complete%20circulation%2C%20and%20vice%20versa.
discuss first cycles https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/first-cycle-58918.html
Follow Ricky V Rock on social: http://www.RickyVRock.com
Follow Rick and ask him anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/
Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/
Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/elitefitness-com-podcast-01-anavar-profile/
https://t.co/b3cfuCd2lT Podcast #377 – long and short steroid esters,low testosterone levels,rookie cycleshttps://t.co/LAAUQ15yGhhttps://t.co/TPAJDoJFj8https://t.co/q1u1gx1w0u#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #longandshortsteroidesters #lowtestosteronelevels pic.twitter.com/psDC2yyOXq
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) March 15, 2021
Get more information about News, Doping, SARMS, Steroids, HGH and PDS...
Subscribe to our Underground Evo mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.