Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!!trt!!!!

Do you see me sending things to canada or Australia? No cause I highly doubt that's a smart idea.

Trey, for your question brotha, I run my trt at 300mg of sustanon plus 50mg proviron ed. My AI Is at 12.5mg of aromasin eod

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thats what i was wondering. Now would say test e or c be better than sust? Or will they all work just fine?

Dr prescribed 240mg test cyp split on wed/sun. 0.25 mg adex on days of shot. No hcg ( I don't need anymore kids and my balls haven't really shrunk enough to be noticably smaller). The ai keeps my e2 in the 20s. Without it, my e2 stays in the 60s, blood pressure stays high and libido stays down. I shoot with a 29 g insulin pin. It took over a year to get the protocol fine tuned but it's well worth it. Btw, my doc treats based on free t #s, not total t.

I am on Dr prescribed TRT

200mg Test C per week
0.5mg arimidex E3D

No need to use HCG if you are on TRT as your LH is going to be suppressed because you are injecting an artificial source of testerone. Not only that, HCG is actually a form of estrogen and what causes the gyno a lot of people experience on cycle. http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/
HCGenerate ES is what you want but I guess you aren't able to order it where you are living? That's the first I have heard customs stopping HCGenerate ES from being delivered to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom