Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!! Growing while you sleep !!

TreyG

Ok so i been reading a lot on this and it says without enough sleep you will not grow. What would be a good number for sleep? I usually only get around 5-6 hours a night cause i workout before work at 430 am. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks Guys

bro 7-8 hours is good...i use n2sleep to sleep better because i got sleeping problems...and lately better sleep with nutrobal too....

7 will suffice, nothing less. When I was traveling for work I was averaging 5hrs of sleep a night sometimes not even that, definitely slowed down my strength gains big time.

Ok so i been reading a lot on this and it says without enough sleep you will not grow. What would be a good number for sleep? I usually only get around 5-6 hours a night cause i workout before work at 430 am. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks Guys

Sleep is when your body grows and recovers. Adequate sleep and establishing a regular sleeping pattern is essential. 8+ hours per night is optimal but 6-8 hours per night is more realistic for people with a full time job, family etc.

Not just the amount you sleep, the quality is also very important. Avoid stimulants before bed time and try to wind down and relax 60 minutes before bed time. I also like to supplement with 2 capsules of n2sleep 30-45 minutes before going to bed.

bro 7-8 hours is good...i use n2sleep to sleep better because i got sleeping problems...and lately better sleep with nutrobal too....

Indeed 7-8 hours is the optimal number for most people. Of course, there will be those who need more, and those who need less, but the general rule is 8 hours.

If you have problems getting asleep, N2Sleep is a good way of improving your sleep efficiency - you will sleep more hours in the same amount of time. Besides, N2Sleep considerably improves sleep quality.

I love getting 8 to 10 hours of sleep but we all have a busy schedule so sometimes for me it's 6 or 7.. but the days that I can get 10 hours of sleep or more I'm loving life! Sleep is a beautiful thing!

An average of 8 hrs sleep is optimal for mind and body but then ur daily sleep requirements depends on several factors such ur daily physical activity, stress, health, etc...as for body builders having a good 8hrs sleep plus an hour nap in the day should suffice.

depends on the person. if you are able to function well on only 4 or 5 hours of sleep there is a damn good chance you are bipolar or have some other mental issue. or maybe you are hopped up on caffeine all day which is not good either.

no way could a normal person be at their best with under 5 hours a night.

it is recommended by the mayor clinic that a person get atleast 7 hours of sleep at night. I would say for a lifter you should aim for 8

yes we lead busy lives but sleep is crucial for every species

depends on the person. if you are able to function well on only 4 or 5 hours of sleep there is a damn good chance you are bipolar or have some other mental issue. or maybe you are hopped up on caffeine all day which is not good either.

no way could a normal person be at their best with under 5 hours a night.

it is recommended by the mayor clinic that a person get atleast 7 hours of sleep at night. I would say for a lifter you should aim for 8

yes we lead busy lives but sleep is crucial for every species

For the last two months I have been averaging 5 hours a night (I feel like a fucking zombie) just run down, my workouts suck... Even if I try to get to bed early to get a solid 8. I have tried tyl pm and other sleep aids. I'm going to order some N2Sleep to see if that will do the trick.

Its not just how many hours but the quality like a few said. 8 hours of good, solid, deep sleep if what a person needs. If its 8 hours of light, interupted sleep then it will eventually wear one out. People who get only 5-6 hours may feel fine the next day ... but keep that up for 2-3 month and the effects will be very noticable! Sleep is such an important thing for our physical, mental and emotional health. Look at what happens when someone is severely sleep deprived ... they literally go crazy haha.

I have an article on sleep that will be published soon.

most of you are doing it WRONG when it comes to sleep. the actions you are doing throughout the day, the foods you are eating, what you are drinking.. your sleep environment.. all this effects how you sleep.

most of the issues has to do with today's high paced society and technology.. that tv, phone, and computer is costing you lots of sleep and you don't even know it

Just rest when youncan. Your body recovered when resting. Muscle is not built when lifting weight. It's built after when you rest.

Thanks guys i app all the feedback. I gotta start goin to bed a little earlier. I been goin to bed around 1030 and get up at 330 to go workout before going to work. I think my body stays tired so i will up it to at least 6 hrs but i will shoot for 7. Again thanks

I work nights and barely sleep 6 hours a day.. And I'm growing.. But excellent nutrition and getting maximum deep sleep is absolutely necessary.. Do what your can.. Kill it in the gym.. Get that nutrition.. And rest well..

Thanks guys i app all the feedback. I gotta start goin to bed a little earlier. I been goin to bed around 1030 and get up at 330 to go workout before going to work. I think my body stays tired so i will up it to at least 6 hrs but i will shoot for 7. Again thanks

on that schedule you need to get in a nap after work for sure.

sleep is essential to recover, and it has to be stage 3/4 sleep.. if you do not get that your body will not have cell repair. that means injuries will not heal, you younger guys can get away with that but it will catch up to you as you age awfully fast

on that schedule you need to get in a nap after work for sure.

sleep is essential to recover, and it has to be stage 3/4 sleep.. if you do not get that your body will not have cell repair. that means injuries will not heal, you younger guys can get away with that but it will catch up to you as you age awfully fast

I would love to get 7-8 hours of sleep but because of my schedule it does not allow that. I average about 6 hours a night and often times I do only get 4-5. I have grown just fine. I think it's ridiculous to say that if you can function on that kind of sleep you're bipolar or have a mental disease. Study this, study that, no two people are alike and require the same thing. Often I have my best days in life and in the gym after a night of only sleeping 4-5 hours.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom